Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft on a different account

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft on a different account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just bought Minecraft off of the Minecraft website, I was redirected a couple of times to the Microsoft page where I signed in. After I bought it for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JamesGanley05, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Purchased Minecraft on a different account

I just bought Minecraft off of the Minecraft website, I was redirected a couple of times to the Microsoft page where I signed in. After I bought it for $39.95, it brought up the Microsoft store tab and for me to install/download my game, its asking me to pay again. I'm so frustrated because I signed in and bought Minecraft on the wrong account and wasted $40.00. PLEASE HELP!!

***Original Title: HELP ME! Buying Minecraft***

:)

JamesGanley05, Feb 26, 2020

2. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Feb 26, 2020
  3. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 26, 2020
  4. Purchased Minecraft on a different account

Minecraft Got Deleted After Clean Installating Windows 10 And Again Minecraft Purchased.

Hi,

I think you did a Clean Installation of Windows 10 and Clean Installation will delete all your applications; games; and your user data such as music files, video files, pictures, documents, etc.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. From where did you purchase the Minecraft game?
    2. Have you already installed Minecraft on your Windows 10 computer?

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Oculus, then I suggest you to
    Contact the Oculus Support Team
    and they will help you with this.

Please feel free to contact us back, in case you have any other questions/issues with Windows in future.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Minecraft on a different account

1. Purchased Minecraft on a different account - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft different

2. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  3. Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft parent purchase for child accounts: Hi,I've purchased Minecraft Deluxe bundle for my kids to use. I can install it on their accounts using Microsoft Store, but as Minecraft now requires Minecraft Launcher to launch the game previously it was a separate app you started; Minecraft Java Edition it is no longer...
  4. "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft": Hello, 2 years ago i bought minecraft account, like 3 months ago i migrated to microsoft and now, when i want to log in after i reinstalled minecraft launcher, it says that my account doesnt own a minecraft.. When i tried to contact support, i only receive automa automatic...
  5. "this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft"

"this microsoft account has not purchased minecraft": Hello, 2 years ago i bought minecraft account, like 3 months ago i migrated to microsoft and now, when i want to log in after i reinstalled minecraft launcher, it says that my account doesnt own a minecraft.. When i tried to contact support, i only receive automa automatic...
  6. Minecraft purchases

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Minecraft purchases: Hi I’ve attempted to buy minecraft for my son , as the parent I’ve allowed purchase and trying to pay via PayPal but I am unable to, I’m getting the message”something happened our end try waiting a bit” and “it seems your parent authorised this try checking with them “ Any...
  7. Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Parent purchase for child accounts: Hello, If I purchase Minecraft, can my lined children accounts access the game from their devices? Any links that can explain teh process will be helpful. Thanks, Anand...
  8. MineCraft Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MineCraft Purchase: I just purchased Minecraft on my account, but it did not give me the option to download it and now I can only find where I purchased it. How do I get this downloaded to my computer?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft for Windows 10 on different account.: So, in 2015, i bought Minecraft Java edition which was during the time when the Windows 10 Edition came free with it. I no longer have access to the account that i redeemed the free code on, and am wondering if it is possible to transfer the code over to this one, or disable...
  10. Purchase of minecraft

Purchase of minecraft: I recently bought minecraft for my son so he can use it on his laptop pc running windows 10. Download would not work and I realized we had bought the xbox version. I then tried to get a refund and went through all the steps until I got to the filling out the actual form...