Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Your expertise is needed PLS: I got a gift code of Minecraft Starter package in my email Inbox and after I entered it, it looks like it was not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BolitaSan, Jul 23, 2020.

1. BolitaSan Win User

Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered

Your expertise is needed PLS: I got a gift code of Minecraft Starter package in my email Inbox and after I entered it, it looks like it was not downloaded at all, although I clicked on the DOWNLOAD button. Then I tried to find it in PROGRAMS but it is not in there either. Where can I find today's purchase of this Minecraft for my PC, Windows 10? Why does the system sends me to Microsoft Store, where the "Buy" button appears, although this was already paid for? Thank you in advance for your HELP!!

:)

BolitaSan, Jul 23, 2020
  2. BolitaSan Win User

Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered

Your expertise is needed PLS: I got a gift code of Minecraft Starter package in my email Inbox and after I entered it, it looks like it was not downloaded at all, although I clicked on the DOWNLOAD button. Then I
    tried to find it in PROGRAMS but it is not in there either. Where can I find today's purchase of this Minecraft for my PC, Windows 10? Why does the system sends me to Microsoft Store, where the "Buy" button appears, although this was already paid for? Thank
    you in advance for your HELP!!

BolitaSan, Jul 31, 2020
  3. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 31, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Brink, Jul 31, 2020
Thema:

1. Purchased Minecraft Starter digitally and never got DOWNLOADED, although gift code was entered - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Starter

2. minecraft starter

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    minecraft starter: i bought minecraft starter in the microsoft store.i cannot install on my pc as my device can not be found. i have ran the troubleshooter and done everything listed in other posts for this problem and yet still no luck....
  3. Minecraft digital gift code failed to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft digital gift code failed to work: Dear Microsoft, Recently bought digital Minecraft code failed to be installed on Windows 10 because of no available devices?!. Because the code now shows as having been redeemed, I can not enter it anymore. How do we arrange a refund, or a refresher code because you can...
  4. Minecraft purchase code

Minecraft purchase code: Purchased minecraft a few hours ago and never got a code. I oroginally wanted it on my daighter laptop and hopeing it would be able to play itbut if not, told her she could play on my gaming pc. she just got out ofnthe hospital so trying to make sure shes all spoiled up....
  5. Minecraft Gift code not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Gift code not working: I bought a minecraft gift code and came on this website to redeem it but it said Code Not Found Try Reentering it I did but still the same I made sure it was the correct code and it was please help....
  6. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  7. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!: I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The...
  8. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up: I purchased this on PC in the microsoft store, I got the skins and stuff that come with it but the minecoins never showed up. It says to go in game into the store to claim but there is nothing there. Am i doing something wrong? How should i resolve this?...
  9. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.: So, I redeemed a code for Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Windows 10 a few days back. It was working fine untill today, when I tried to login, it prompted me to purchase a starter edition again. Is it normal? Please help me. ***Original Title: Minecraft Bedrock for PC.***...
  10. Purchasing/gift Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchasing/gift Code: Why is it that when I have Java edition and a code for Windows 10 edition it says it has been claimed already when I haven't touched the code once and it doesn't appear in my Purchase history. And in the Microsoft Store it self on the computer it has no history of the payment...