Windows 10: Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

Discus and support Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BobMcBobson24, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

I purchased the Minecraft Starter Pack for Windows 10 as a gift but the recipient didn't receive the 700 minecoins that the description said it included. The skin packs etc, were there, just not the minecoins

Is there something I need to do for these to be accessible? The game runs fine but just the minecoins are missing.

Any help please :

:)

BobMcBobson24, Jun 2, 2020

2. Purchase prompt for Minecraft Starter collection for PC.

Hi Arsalan,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are getting a prompt to purchase Minecraft Starter Edition. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below

• Where did you redeem the code?
    • Where and when you are getting this purchase prompt?

However, we would like to inform you that Minecraft Bedrock Edition is not available in Microsoft Store. In Microsoft Store you will have the Minecraft Starter and Master collection.

If you have redeemed the code in Mojang website and installed the Bedrock edition from Mojang, then we will suggest you to reinstall the game from Mojang website and sign in with the same account, which was
    used for redemption.

Minecraft Starter collection is all together a different game, which you have to purchase separately from Microsoft Store.

I would also suggest you to contact the Mojang support team for further assistance on this issue.

Mojang Team:
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new?ref=footer

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 2, 2020
  3. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

Hi my name is Ross, I'm an independent advisor. I'd be happy to help with your issue.

Minecraft's support pages suggest the following steps:

I DIDN'T RECEIVE THE MINECOINS THAT I PURCHASED. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

If you purchased on your Windows 10 device:

Sign in at account.microsoft.com and check your recent purchases.

If you see a completed purchase, restart your device as it may need to be updated.

If you have another device running Minecraft, sign in on that device to see if your purchase appears there.

If the purchase appears, there may be a problem on your device. Make sure that you’re signed in with the same account used to complete the purchase.

If the purchase doesn’t appear, contact Xbox Support.

NB: Minecraft Marketplace is not available in any version of Minecraft with "Edition" in its name, requires internet access and includes in-app purchases.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/36...

Regards,

Ross

rossmcbain, Jun 2, 2020
  4. PatTsang Win User

Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but it says no device found.

I purchased minecraft starter pack for window 10 but when i try to download it says no device found. did i buy the wrong thing ? I want to play on PC. but it says xbox on the top !

PatTsang, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins!

1. Purchased Minecraft Starter Pack but didn't receive the Minecoins! - Similar Threads - Purchased Minecraft Starter

2. Minecraft starter and creator pack problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft starter and creator pack problem: So I was trying to get Minecraft xbox one edidtion but I just got bedrock starter pack and creators pack but I already owned bedrock in digital form so I put the disk in and I didnt get any of the things that it said like minecoins texturepack and all the other stuff...
  3. starter edition minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    starter edition minecoins: i bought the minecraft starter edition back in march, and got everything besides the minecoins, ive tried everything, and i just want my minecoins. please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/starter-edition-minecoins/b56b53cb-f825-44e7-91b8-e6bf210a03f1
  4. 700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    700 minecoins from starter pack edition not received after a week: I bought this game on Monday, February 15 and have yet to receive any mine coins that I bought with the starter collection https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/700-minecoins-from-starter-pack-edition-not/4711234b-50c7-42c9-ac8c-e854b0c851f1
  5. 700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    700 Minecoins did not appear after buying the starter pack for minecraft.: Basically what the title states but yeah, i bought the starter pack and i got everything except for the minecoins, ive checked on all my devices and still nothing. If there is any information needed please let me know and try to help me with this thanks :....
  6. Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Minecraft Starter Edition and did not receive minecoins: Game installed, all the other bundle pieces seem to be there. How do I get the coins or get a refund? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-minecraft-starter-edition-and-did-not/ffac6822-7b56-468b-9af6-5c2c18a6b3fb
  7. Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Starter Pack Minecoins not received: Hello, I recently purchased Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection. And I received all the Texture Packs and Skins available with it but havent received the 700 Minecoins which is included in the Pack. Anywhere I should receive it or Activate it to get it in my...
  8. I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up

I had purchased Minecraft starter edition and my minecoins never showed up: I purchased this on PC in the microsoft store, I got the skins and stuff that come with it but the minecoins never showed up. It says to go in game into the store to claim but there is nothing there. Am i doing something wrong? How should i resolve this?...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins 3500 were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back?...
  10. Minecraft skin pack purchased but didn't unlock

Minecraft skin pack purchased but didn't unlock: I purchased the Teen hd skin pack in Minecraft but it didn't unlock, it just wants me to pay for it again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-skin-pack-purchased-but-didnt-unlock/8a85c860-7fa9-4938-bd23-f7712d95c665"