Windows 10: Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work

Discus and support Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi all, 1. Purchased Money Pro 2. Purchased 6 months subscription to enable synchronization between Windows and Mobile phone 3. If there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Keith Hiap, Oct 28, 2019.

1. Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work

Hi all,

1. Purchased Money Pro

2. Purchased 6 months subscription to enable synchronization between Windows and Mobile phone

3. If there is no solution, I want to refund completely. The application & cloud sync subscription.

Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work 53d45f56-275d-401d-97dc-5da6b8e9dbc0?upload=true.png

Issue: The subscription did not enable the synchronization

Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work 9d8d37ad-7a70-4322-a15c-e3e945e71da6?upload=true.png

Issue: The cloud icon is disabled.

Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work 6e389be9-93f4-445e-842c-4ac014e67d27?upload=true.png

Issue: Mobile Phone showing 1 week Free Trial. I have already log in with icloud account

Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work e74a83b6-3ceb-429b-82c8-02aa92f8be14?upload=true.jpg

Thanks

Keith

:)

Keith Hiap, Oct 28, 2019

2. Asphalt 8 Airborne cloud data not sync in Windows 10 PC App

Didn't work..!!! Sync is far out. In fact the game is ruined since am not able to buy any tokens, or upgrade any of the cars.

Antonis1966, Oct 28, 2019
  3. Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Hi All,
    I want to wipe the slate clean so that my Synced PC settings that are stored with my Microsoft Account are wiped clean and can start again from scratch. So yesterday I turned off Sync Settings under Accounts/Sync your Settings on my laptops and then I deleted my personal settings from the cloud.
    However, Today I noticed that in the Edge browser under settings the option to sync your favourites/reading lists/top sites and other settings across windows devices is enabled (not turned off) even though Sync your settings is turned off in Account/Sync Your settings. Does that mean that my favourites/reading lists etc will not have been deleted when I deleted my personal settings from the cloud yesterday i.e they will have immediately synced back to my Microsoft Account? As I described above Sync your settings in Accounts was (and still is) turned off before I deleted the personal settings from the cloud. I haven't turned Syncing back on in my Account settings yet at all.
    Does the On toggle in Edge settings work independently for Syncing Favourites or does it only work if Accounts/Sync Your Settings is turned on first ?

sportsfan148, Oct 28, 2019
  4. Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work

Sync settings-Delete personal Settings from the Cloud?

Does that mean that even if Syncing is switched off in Account settings the Edge Favorites/Reading Lists will still be synced to the cloud.
    Also, Ive noticed that I don't have an option anymore to turn off Internet Explorer favorites Syncing under Account/Sync Your Settings. Internet Explorer used to be listed there and Syncing could be turned on and off with a toggle.
    There are times when cloud data corruption can mess up Syncing your favorites lists in Edge and Internet Explorer (duplicate entries etc) so you would need to stop them automatically syncing back to your account by disabling Syncing initially while you sorted your favorites out and turning syncing back on again.
    How do you do that firstly in the Edge browser and also in Internet Exporer if required?

sportsfan148, Oct 28, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work

1. Purchased Money Pro by iBear LLC cloud sync does not work - Similar Threads - Purchased Money Pro

2. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  3. Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will my saved sync to the cloud if the game was purchased on the Microsoft Store?: I am thinking of getting a new laptop, but I don't know if my progress made in "A Plague Tale Requiem" will be synced to the cloud or not. I purchased it through the Microsoft Store on my laptop....
  4. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  5. Cloud synced settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cloud synced settings: Hi, I want to clear my cloud synced settings, so I go to Microsoft account Devices and click clear synced settings at the bottom of the page.It then takes me to this website Delete your personal settings from the cloud live.com. Then I click remove at the bottom of this page...
  6. What is synced to the cloud?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is synced to the cloud?: Hello! This is my first proper post here, so please be gentle :). I am new to Win 10, coming from Win7. I made a backup "image" of my new Windows 10 instalation (with Acronis True Image), as soon as Windows was installed and activated, along with graphics drivers, mouse...
  7. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. What is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7142990d-d324-49b7-ace2-24aa0955fccb
  8. App is not syncing to the cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App is not syncing to the cloud: I encountered an issue with the Book Bazaar Reader since it is not syncing to cloud. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-is-not-syncing-to-the-cloud/7bcfe046-63d2-46a5-888f-9b793165abc6
  9. Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Cloud Clipboard not working or syncing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] The new Cloud Clipboard in Windows 10 leverages Cloud technology. This enables users to sync their texts and files from one Windows 10 device to another, so long they prefer using the Microsoft account. However, the syncing feature is not [...] This post Cloud...
  10. Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing computer Cloud with Microsoft Cloud: Apparently I really messed up somehow. The Microsoft Cloud is no longer uploading the files from my computer’s Cloud. This is the message I get when I try to force it. What did I do wrong and how do I correct it? NOTE: I removed the users name for privacy purposes here… thus...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Money Pro Sync