Windows 10: Purchased MS Office 2019 from Microsoft Store. Order stuck pending. Phone support not...

Discus and support Purchased MS Office 2019 from Microsoft Store. Order stuck pending. Phone support not... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; The subject pretty much says it all. I purchased Office 2019 online as a one-time purchase and not a subscription. When I go into my Order History to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Chris_randomstringofuniqu, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Purchased MS Office 2019 from Microsoft Store. Order stuck pending. Phone support not...

The subject pretty much says it all. I purchased Office 2019 online as a one-time purchase and not a subscription. When I go into my Order History to download the software, it just says "pending". It's been hours now. When I called support I was transferred between three different people and then ultimately was put on hold for 20 minutes before being disconnected. Is this a tactic to get you to subscribe rather than purchase? When will I have permission to download and use the software I paid for?

:)

Chris_randomstringofuniqu, Jan 10, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 10, 2019
  3. sumludus Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

So Microsoft is planning on supporting Office 2016 after ending support for Office 2019?

sumludus, Jan 10, 2019
  4. cyrand Win User

Purchased MS Office 2019 from Microsoft Store. Order stuck pending. Phone support not...

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

My understanding from reading else where that MS plan to stop supporting Office 2019 the same day they stop supporting Office 2016. I wonder if that a sign that Office 2019 will be the final one time pay version and after that office 365 will be the only option.

cyrand, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Purchased MS Office 2019 from Microsoft Store. Order stuck pending. Phone support not...

1. Purchased MS Office 2019 from Microsoft Store. Order stuck pending. Phone support not... - Similar Threads - Purchased Office 2019

2. Microsoft store stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  3. Microsoft store stuck on pending

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store stuck on pending: My microsoft store is either stuck on pending install or says "something happened on our end" and I am also unable to download any apps or update them. I am also unable to download armory crate from the asus store even after downloading the removal tool and reinstalling it...
  4. Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store is stuck on pending download: My Microsoft Store is stuck when downloading apps/updates for apps and I am confused. Why is this happening? Even after running "wsreset" and rebooting, it still will not work. Can someone help me?...
  5. Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store downloads are stuck on pending: I have recently subscribed to to the gamepass for PC. I tried downloading the XBOX app on Microsoft Store but it seems to be stuck on pending, same with the other apps. I've noticed this problem a few weeks ago but didn't pay attention to it until now. I have tried many...
  6. Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Store downloads stuck on pending.: I own Xbox Gamepass, Error happened while downloading the Minecraft bundle. When the Minecraft bundle reached %50 on progress bar. İt gave me an error message Error code was 0x80073D26 I believe. I ignored it and tried to download the game again, Then the game got stuck in...
  7. Order # 6184428143 Windows Pro purchased from MS Store

Order # 6184428143 Windows Pro purchased from MS Store: Order number 6184428143. Purchased Windows Pro from ms store. It did not install. I was charged for it but I cannot get anyone to help me get another reinstall. Please someone help me on this. I have been waiting days for someone from Microsoft to contact me about getting...
  8. Download MS Office 2019 Pending

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download MS Office 2019 Pending: Hi, My product for MS Office is 2016 Professional Plus. Recently, i want to update/reinstall to MS Office 2019 Professional Plus but it said download pending and it's been awhile i haven't received the update/download. Kindly please explain the situation and how to solve...
  9. purchasing of windows 10 and MS office 2019

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purchasing of windows 10 and MS office 2019: Hi \ i wish to purchase 10 x windows 10 and MS office through GeM portal . plz give the contact of your partners or authorized dealers at Tezpur/guwahati Assam....
  10. microsoft store downloads stuck in pending

microsoft store downloads stuck in pending: microsoft store downloads stuck in pending, tried to reset the app, that gets stuck in process too. Uninstall is greyed out, now the app won't open at all. Help!...