Windows 10: Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Discus and support Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Debalena1, Jun 4, 2019.

1. Debalena1 Win User

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year.

I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how.

I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't log on to code kingdom (which i have tried on and off to do for 2 years - expensive!). Apparently I need the Java edition - which wasn't shown side by side when i looked to purchase it. I was shown the £25 version and the £39 version however.

As a beginner i didn't even realise there were different versions and so have wasted even more money.

Please could you see fit to reimburse me and swap the versions as this is getting prohibitively expensive and I'm at my wits end.
    thank you

Debbie

***Moved From: Windows 10/Install & upgrade***

***Edited Original Title From: Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)***

:)

Debalena1, Jun 4, 2019

2. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Jun 4, 2019
  3. Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

Hi

My name is Lee; an Independent Consultant, I'm here to help you with your problem.

Here is the steps

Is Minecraft for Windows 10 included with the purchase of Minecraft: Java Edition?

Players who have purchased Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can get Minecraft for Windows 10 for free by visiting their Mojang account. Log into account.mojang.com, and under the “My Games” heading you will find a button to claim your gift
    code. If you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition after October 19th, 2018, the button will not be there, so if you’re unsure of when you purchased Minecraft: Java Edition, that’s a good way to check. Pressing the button will generate a token and send you to
    a Microsoft redemption page.

If you have an older Minecraft account (you still log in with your username), visit this article to find out about account migration. Once you’ve migrated your account, you will be able to claim a code for Minecraft for Windows 10.

You must be signed into a Microsoft/Xbox Live account in order to redeem the code. Please note that you cannot move the license once the code has been redeemed. Your code is saved on your Mojang account page for future reference.

Reference :
    https://help.mojang.com/customer/en/portal/arti...

Thanks

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

LEE QICHENG, Jun 4, 2019
  4. Carson W. Win User

Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Minecraft Java and Windows 10 version

I heard if I buy Minecraft java edition I get the Windows 10 version free is that right? I redeemed Minecraft java on minecraft.net but I didn't get a code of the Windows 10 version.

Carson W., Jun 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition. - Similar Threads - Purchased Multiple Copies

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hello, I recently heard that i could get minecraft windows edition for free if i had a mojang account and it is older that 2018 but i migrated my account to a microsoft account. Can i still get a free minecraft windows edition for free after a migration?...
  6. Minecraft java edition

Minecraft java edition: Hi, just wondering if I purchase Minecraft Java edition for my windows PC but I change my computer to a MAC. Do I need to re-purchase minecraft java for my Mac? Thanks....
  7. Purchasing Minecraft Java

Purchasing Minecraft Java: When i attempt to purchase Minecraft it denies me and asks me to verify my purchase. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-minecraft-java/a98dd690-bdfb-4d2d-b36b-d46d2224c747
  8. Minecraft Java Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Java Edition: I was on my microsoft Xbox account for the minecraft website and when i bought the game i downloaded the launcher but when i opened the launcher it only said play demo yet i got charged the 26 dollars and its not on my account in the launcher and i tried everything...
  9. Minecraft Java Edition

Minecraft Java Edition: Hello I just recently wanted to start playing Minecraft I don't want the bedrock edition I want to play the java edition on windows 10 so I bought a digital code to buy it I bought it and everything and downloaded the Minecraft launcher it then says to login to Mojang account...
  10. minecraft java edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java edition: I have minecraft java edition on my old computer and recently I got a new computer can i get minecraft java edition on the other computer or do i have to pay for it again...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. java or windows 10 minecraft