Windows 10: Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key

Discus and support Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Help! We purchased a new desktop and are not as organized as we thought. We can't find our Office 365 digital software product key or Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DavidMigdal, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key

Help! We purchased a new desktop and are not as organized as we thought. We can't find our Office 365 digital software product key or Windows 10 product key.

How can we get that information?

:)

DavidMigdal, Jul 9, 2019

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jul 9, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Win10 updated from Win8 - does clean install loose product key?

Use this option. With Internet connection, if asked for product key, click on "Skip This Step" or "I don't have a product Key". Windows will be activated automatically.

topgundcp, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key

How do I get a new product key for Windows 10 update?

Hi Jannat,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

• What is the exact issue you are facing with Windows Updates and product key?
    • Are you facing any issues with activation of the software?

If you are willing to purchase product key, I suggest you to purchase it from
    Windows Store
    and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us with the brief description about this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key

1. Purchased New Desktop and can't find product key - Similar Threads - Purchased Desktop can't

2. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  3. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my product key: Cmd,Powershell, and notepad dont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-product-key/700176d9-8a04-4461-a4d7-b7d14e2360c9
  4. Can't find my product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    can't find windows product key: I keep getting the notification that windows isn't activated on my device and it won't let me activate no matter what I try. I understand I need the product key but I can't find it anywhere. I've ran both command prompt and powershell trying to find it using commands that...
  6. Can't Find Product Key

Can't Find Product Key: Hello, I bought a pc and built it in August of 2020. When I bought all the parts I did not buy Windows 10 with it. I had to copy Windows and put it on the new PC. Then I bought Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft website and now have Microsoft Defender and all that. Now I want...
  7. can't find product key

can't find product key: I'm currently using an Apple iMac and I bought Windows 10 Pro. I was told I would get an email with this product key, I have received an email but all there is is it shows me that I bought it. Wheres my product key at?...
  8. Can't find my product key

Can't find my product key: I am trying to find my product key, to re-install windows on a new hard-drive after the previous one failed. I don't have any packaging that may have contained the key. Where can I go to find a key I can use to re-install Windows 10....
  9. can't find product key for office

can't find product key for office: paid for Microsoft Office on 8/14 but haven't received a product code q https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-product-key-for-office/10a6c287-450d-4c6a-aca5-be4b0332e851
  10. Can't find windows product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't find windows product key: So today when I right clicked on my monitor I clicked personalize and it said I wasn't able to personalize without activating windows but I don't know if I have a windows display key. I then looked it up and none of the articles told me how to find the key, even the one...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. bought a desktop with office cant find product key