Windows 10: Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

Discus and support Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello, community. Have a very weird problem. Some time ago about 2 years ago purchased one Windows 10 Pro license. After maybe about half of year... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MChaban47, Nov 21, 2020.

1. MChaban47 Win User

Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

Hello, community.

Have a very weird problem.

Some time ago about 2 years ago purchased one Windows 10 Pro license.

After maybe about half of year purchased another Windows 10 Pro license.

Everything was nice. I had two orders, so two keys in my orders history:

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/

But today, I see only one purchase of Windows 10 in my orders history, so one key, and no way to get second key because there is only one Windows in orders list.

Even left menu show all purchases for all time not do anything.

Plese, help me to understand what is going on and if there is somebody from Microsoft, please check it.

Regards.

:)

MChaban47, Nov 21, 2020

2. purchased a windows 10 pro (money transfer is on the bank statement), but it does not show up in my purchase history, and thus I cannot use it

I have a window 10 home, and want to upgrade it to pro version.

Roughly an hour ago I have purchased a windows 10 pro software (259€ - money transfer is done, it is clearly on the bank statement), but it does not show up in my purchase history, and thus I cannot use it.

The only thing I have is the order number and I have made a screenshot also.

How can I get my license key please?

PeterBlazsik, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Pro

I upgraded from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro with the online Microsoft store. The product key listed in the Activate window in the settings shows a key with all X's in the first four sets of number. The license is also incorrectly showing Windows 10
    Enterprise when I purchased Windows 10 Pro.

I am unable to find my key because my order history does not list the key and it was not included in the purchase email I received from Microsoft.

Thank you for any help.

Farmer BiII, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

Windows 10 license order history

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the concern as you would like to know the order status of Windows 10 Pro.

If you have purchased from the Microsoft store then refer to this article:
    Track your order from Microsoft Store

The product key is in the confirmation email you received after buying your digital copy of Windows. Microsoft only keeps a record of product keys if you purchased from the Microsoft online store. You can find out if you purchased
    from Microsoft in your Microsoft account Order history.

However, we would suggest you to get in touch with the Microsoft Store support team, and check the order status for the product you have purchased.

Microsoft Store Support: Contact Microsoft Store Support

You may also refer this article for additional help:
    Activate Windows 10

Please feel free to contact us, if you need any further information.

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history

1. Purchased two Windows 10 Pro licenses but now only one shows in orders history - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro licenses

2. Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History: I have purchased a downloadable version of Windows 11 PRO but there is no Product Key and Install link in the Order History as described in the procedure....
  3. Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History: I have purchased a downloadable version of Windows 11 PRO but there is no Product Key and Install link in the Order History as described in the procedure....
  4. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  5. Order History Not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Order History Not showing: The purchase I made back in 2017 is not shown in my order history. Can somewhere share how to access the order? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/order-history-not-showing/8917a901-0ab6-4828-8a3a-993984814280
  6. Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased windows 10 Pro License, but sticker missing two characters: I just purchased 2 windows 10 pro licenses from a vendor. One of the license stickers is missing two digits. They weren't under the scratch off section, it looks like it was just a bad print. How can I get my key? There is a barcode above it with a different number which I'm...
  7. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  8. Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history

Unable to find my Windows 10 pro license order in order history: On 21/09/2019 I bought a Windows 10 Pro license directly from Microsoft store and It was obviously hooked to my Microsoft account. Now I'm gonna reactivate it on another pc the pc which had hooked this license now is licensed with a new Win 10 Home key, bought from Microsoft...
  9. Order History only showing last three items purchased!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order History only showing last three items purchased!: Hello. When I try to check my order history it only shows the last 3-4 items that I've purchased/redeemed. I have logged out and back in. I have tried several web browsers and cleared their cookies/cache. Ive tried the mobile site/desktop site. No change. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 license order history

Windows 10 license order history: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? ***Original title: my order*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-order-history/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580