Windows 10: Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise

Discus and support Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; This is the same problem as this case: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not - Microsoft CommunityThe response here is to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Josh {C}, Jun 17, 2021.

1. Josh {C} Win User

Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise

This is the same problem as this case: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not - Microsoft CommunityThe response here is to contact chat support. I went through the virtual agent and all I end up with is a message saying wait times are longer than normal, with no indication that I'm being connected to someone. I called the support number and all options I tried ended up telling me to get support via the virtual agent. How can this be resolved?

:)

Josh {C}, Jun 17, 2021
  2. katoon Win User

downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro

My Dell oem win key is win10 enterprise that i can not update 1703.
    Can i downgrade win 10 enterprise to win 10 pro?
    windows update will release update 1703 for enterprise or not?

katoon, Jun 17, 2021
  3. Win 10 Home OS Upgrade to Win 10 Pro

I have paid for and attempted to install Win 10 Pro upgrade.

All seemed well, however, after installation I appear to have Win 10 Enterprise, which of course will not Activate digitally!!

Error code is 0xC004F211

My Microsoft store receipt clearly states I have purchased Win 10 Pro!

Any assistance would be helpful?

Peter Longthorn, Jun 17, 2021
  4. TMap1 Win User

Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise

win 7 pro to win 10 enterprise

will installing win 10 enterprise keep programs and files on system running win 7 pro?

TMap1, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Purchased Upgrade Home

2. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  3. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro: I bought an upgrade from win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro in July 2020. The PC that was on has now given up the ghost and I have bought a new PC, but it came with Win 10 Home. I am trying to upgrade the new PC to Win 10 Pro, but the process goes just so far and then I get a message...
  4. Upgrading from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade from Win 10 Pro to Enterprise: I have a Win 10 Enterprise Key. How to upgrade from Win 10 Pro?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrade-from-win-10-pro-to-enterprise/678ed6cb-4ba7-4e71-9532-002d4c3d9530
  6. win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro

win10 home upgrade to win 10 pro: I just purchased win 10 pro upgrade from MS online store and nothing happened other than I got a receipt. my pc still shows that I have 10 home what do I do?...
  7. Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro

Upgrade from win 10 home to win 10 pro: I have win 10 home come with my pc and I wont to upgrade to win 10 pro without reinstalling the win 10 image, I search a lot for cheaper key and I can't tell if the key for a lifetime or not and some product key tell me that I can't upgrade from home to pro without...
  8. Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 10 Home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro upgrade from Win 10 Home: Just realized that I bought a Win10 Pro upgrade (from Win 10 Home) at the MS Store on 01/13/17, but never installed it! I have the order number but I don't think I ever got a Product Key. How can I install the update so I can get Pro and use Bit Locker? Thanks....
  9. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: Hi there, just bought a upgrade to PRO for my Lenovo Legion y720, purchased through Microsoft store. download and install finished without a hitch until i noticed the activate windows text appeared on my screen, then i tried to do the activate windows manually and there i...
  10. upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro

upgrading from Win 10 home to Win 10 Pro: I am having difficulty upgrade my laptop from Win 10 home to Win 10 pro because the Win 10 home licence is a digital licence and my new Win 10 pro licence is a new Product Key licence. I have no idea that they were different. The Win 10 Pro licence is a valid genuine key but...