Windows 10: Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!!

Discus and support Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Purchased a used laptop, I noticed user/users, would not recover, so I created recovery drive. After several days of trying to update, restore, Who... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by MikeMunoz1, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!!

Purchased a used laptop, I noticed user/users, would not recover, so I created recovery drive. After several days of trying to update, restore, Who ever stopped updates, stopped recovery attempts...Finally i thought I accomplished my restoration.....And then suddenly its back....So frustrating, and now I am having password issues, update issues...Is there a way to factory restore? Or a restore that i can usb Flash drive without using pc, Im pretty certain updates are being stopped by malicious user...Thanks in advance, for anyones help....

:)

MikeMunoz1, Apr 5, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Apr 5, 2019
  3. Kreij Win User
    Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Apr 5, 2019
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!!

Windows 10 Log me in remote user

Hi,

Please assist me with the following information related to this issue:

• Are you facing issues while trying to login to your user account or while trying to login to your remote logmein user?
    • What is the exact error message you get when you try to enter the password?
    If you are facing issues while trying to log in your user account, I suggest you to check the keyboard language layout.

Please reply us with the required information to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Apr 5, 2019
Thema:

Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!!

1. Purchased used Laptop, cant get rid of remote user!! - Similar Threads - Purchased used Laptop

2. Get rid of phantom user?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Get rid of phantom user?: According to all of the This PC folders there is a phantom user on my computer. Every folder there says it's deejh that is the user. However, I went into Command Prompt as an administrator and this is what it says are the users on my Lenovo:As you can see, there as no user...
  3. Get rid of phantom user?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Get rid of phantom user?: According to all of the This PC folders there is a phantom user on my computer. Every folder there says it's deejh that is the user. However, I went into Command Prompt as an administrator and this is what it says are the users on my Lenovo:As you can see, there as no user...
  4. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  5. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan: Hi, all my windows security when a scan was carried out I found this Trojan:Win32/Xpack.A!MTB I can't seem to get rid of it or find that folder. I have turned off the system restore scanned with malware bytes and found nothing with the anti-virus program Total AV and found...
  6. Cant Get Rid Of A Trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Cant get rid of this no internet banner!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cant get rid of this no internet banner!: [ATTACH]Cant get rid of this banner at lower right side. the okay button is not resposive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-get-rid-of-this-no-internet-banner/9f1af3fd-ee7b-45d2-9799-5e0a59d9f2fc
  8. VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT

VIRUS AND I CANT GET RID OF IT: please guys i need help I downloaded cracked ccleaner and I got this floxif virus and I can't get rid of it it's getting worse and worse.... please it's urgent...
  9. Get rid of mystery user

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Get rid of mystery user: [img] Here's the login Page. As you see there are two choices of logins, both the same name. The one shown is bogus; there is no password. The other is true and accepts my pin. I can't get any info in Settings. How can I straighten this out? 136374
  10. getting rid of a remote computer

getting rid of a remote computer: I have a home and buisness Computer they tell me that i can not have a remote computer on my system. Then why do I have a group policy dating back to 2006. I noticed it 9-18-2012 been trying to get rid of it ever since....