Windows 10: Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account

Discus and support Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; proof of purchase. [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DanielStrinko, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account

proof of purchase. Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account 4584d558-64c1-4a73-8948-06943f49f675?upload=true.png

:)

DanielStrinko, Feb 11, 2021

2. Trying to purchase vbucks on fortnite and keeps saying contact Microsoft account

Can't get to purchase vbucks keeps saying see microsoft account

AnnmarieGrant1, Feb 11, 2021
  3. BoPow1 Win User
    Vbucks

If i purchase vbucks off of the microsoft store online, can i redeem them on pc fortnite(windows). Im asking since xbox is microsft and im making sure that the vbucks can be redeemed in pc and NOT xbox.

Thank you

BoPow1, Feb 11, 2021
  4. sam02 Win User

Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account

1. Purchased vbucks on microsoft store havent been added to my account - Similar Threads - Purchased vbucks microsoft

2. i havent been able to download any apps on microsoft store windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i havent been able to download any apps on microsoft store windows 11: when ever i hit install it either says pending or says downloading and it gives me a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-been-able-to-download-any-apps-on/e5bc5da8-0892-4445-ab7e-ac3e6b7098f2
  3. i havent been able to download any apps on microsoft store windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i havent been able to download any apps on microsoft store windows 11: when ever i hit install it either says pending or says downloading and it gives me a error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-havent-been-able-to-download-any-apps-on/e5bc5da8-0892-4445-ab7e-ac3e6b7098f2
  4. adding second account to Microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    adding second account to Microsoft store: I have one Microsoft account account A linked to my PC, and I purchased an app, unintentionally using my other Microsoft account account B. I tried adding Account B as a family member in the PC's settings, but it still won't allow me to access the Microsoft store with Account...
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  6. vbucks bought on microsoft store

vbucks bought on microsoft store: im on pc and want to buy vbucks but i have money on my microsoft balance i bought the vbucks with it and its sending me an email with the information but there is no code and it isnt automatically going onto my fortnite account...
  7. Child account making purchases on my store account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child account making purchases on my store account: I have a win10 machine with my account as admin and my daughter's account allowed to log in as a standard user. Because I have GamePass Ultimate and I have bought a couple of games, I've set the microsoft store account on her login to use my login. That all works fine and...
  8. Transfer microsoft store purchases to new account

Transfer microsoft store purchases to new account: Who do I have to contact to transfer purchases I made on my old account to my new account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-microsoft-store-purchases-to-new-account/d28796ee-9624-4496-9479-e04a5a91e67d
  9. Vbuck purchase not received

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Vbuck purchase not received: I bought vbucks for my grandson about a month ago and he hasn't received them yet. It was taken off my card but he didn't receive. How do we fix this.? [Moderator Edit: Moved from Community Participation Centre]...
  10. I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of...

I ordered vbucks in the Microsoft Store, but on the wrong account. Is there any sort of...: Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-ordered-vbucks-in-the-microsoft-store-but-on-the/01c4ea40-fb0b-4344-a56a-80e9ba5adb83"