Windows 10: purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad

Discus and support purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi I installed windows 10 pro on a new pc and then to activate it I purchased win 10 pro thru the all setting activation link to the Microsoft store.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnButler9, Feb 14, 2019.

1. purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad

Hi

I installed windows 10 pro on a new pc and then to activate it I purchased win 10 pro thru the all setting activation link to the Microsoft store.

I was charged and when I go online to my Microsoft account it shows that I paid for it.

There is a link on my order details for win 10 pro and the link is broke.

Also my pc still says that it is not activated.

John Butler

:)

JohnButler9, Feb 14, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad [​IMG]

3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad [​IMG]

4. purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad

Win 10 Pro license key , purchased from Microsoft store. need to reinstall OS after failed Dell patch

Hello,

I have a dell laptop that came with Win 10 home. I upgraded to Win 10 pro via a purchase from the Microsoft store. My laptop did a windows update and installed some bios patches and now I can not boot my device. I followed the instructions for loading
    my OS from USB provided by Dell which brought me to my factory state. Now I need to upgrade to Win 10 pro. But my receipt from my store purchase does not contain the key to activate the software. or a link to upgrade again to won 10 pro. I know that I should
    have made a win 10 pro recovery disc, but failed to do so. I have to access to the digital file download for win 10 pro other than the proof of receipt from the store. When I try to get help through the store all I get is a chat feature that disconnects when
    I try to enter any information in the text box. Any help provided would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MvM

MigraineviaMicrosoft, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad

1. purchased win 10 pro in microsoft store and it won't activate plus link is bad - Similar Threads - purchased pro microsoft

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  3. Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...: I purchased a windows 10/11 Home to Pro upgrade off the actual microsoft store page after following the upgrade links provided from the windows activation UI in settings., back in March of this year 2023. I recently did a OS refresh reinstalling everything after a format....
  4. Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...: I purchased a windows 10/11 Home to Pro upgrade off the actual microsoft store page after following the upgrade links provided from the windows activation UI in settings., back in March of this year 2023. I recently did a OS refresh reinstalling everything after a format....
  5. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. When I hit "Install", it takes me to a web page that says to Download Windows 10 which I already have on my laptop. It also has the option for Creation Tool which I have also downloaded. Nothing is...
  7. Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate

Windows 10 Pro store purchase wont activate: Have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Store. The PC I've bought it for won't activate. Just keep getting an activation error in settings. I've tried the help but the bot doesn't help at all and can find no way of contacting a real person. I resorted to trying to return the...
  8. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store: Hey Microsoft Community! Today, I bought Windows 10 Pro through the online Microsoft Store. I was originally running Windows 10 Home since it came preinstalled on my Lenovo Y545 Legion laptop. When I installed Windows 10 Pro after purchasing it, I am told that Windows 10...
  9. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated: I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home. Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store. when i rebooted today system says not activated. Troubleshooter error is 0x803F7001. Trouble shooter can't fix, please help. Michael...
  10. Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro

Activation of a STORE Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I built a new computer and installed W10 pro via a download. I went to the store and purchased a W10 pro license and paid for it. The window closed and I got nothing. I got an email saying I had made the purchase, still no license. When I go to my order details, I can...