Windows 10: Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

Discus and support Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home. Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store. when i rebooted today system says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichaelGrabau, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home.

Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store.

when i rebooted today system says not activated. Troubleshooter error is 0x803F7001.

Trouble shooter can't fix, please help.

Michael

:)

MichaelGrabau, Feb 10, 2019

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Win 10 Home to Pro upgrade

Hi Guys,

I have only a digital licence for Win 10 Home.

Microsoft say

To upgrade, select the Start button, then select Settings >
    Update & security > Activation.

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, and Windows 10 Home is currently activated on your device, select
      Go to Microsoft Store and you'll be prompted to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro for free.

• If you have a digital license for Windows 10 Pro, but Windows 10 Home isn't activated on your device, select
      Troubleshoot, and then follow the steps to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro.

There appears to be no way to purchase or obtain a DIGITAL licence from Microsoft - only a product with a licence.

So how can I obtain a DIGITAL licence?

that is the question ( thanks to Shakespaear)

I don't appear to have a digital Pro licence, otherwise I would expect it to appear on my MS Account. It is exceedingly frustrating, but I suppose that it is all part of the fun.

JohnStorey11, Feb 10, 2019
  4. RobCoxXA Win User

Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

Win 10 Pro upgrade using Win 8 Pro product key

I just bought a new computer running Win 10 Home. When I went to upgrade to Win 10 Pro using my Win 8 Pro product key from my old computer, the upgrade wouldn't activate.

Now I'm stuck with a bunch of error messages (mainly 0xC004C003) and am being told windows isn't activated. I can't seem to get my activated Win 10 Home back.

I don't have a product key for the Win 10 Home because it came pre-installed. There's no product code recorded on the packaging or labelling on the device.

So:

How do I either

• activate the Win Pro upgrade, or
    • Get my activated Win 10 home back?

RobCoxXA, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

1. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated - Similar Threads - Purchased pro upgrade

2. I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but...: I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but I don't have the keys?I do have a record of the purchase through Microsoft.I replaced my motherboard and SSD and PC came with Win 7 I used the free upgrade to 10 in 2015...
  3. I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but...: I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but I don't have the keys?I do have a record of the purchase through Microsoft.I replaced my motherboard and SSD and PC came with Win 7 I used the free upgrade to 10 in 2015...
  4. I purchased Win 10 Pro on Nov 30, 2016 and I now need to upgrade my Win 10 Home to Pro, but...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro - Now my Windows will not activate

Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro - Now my Windows will not activate: I upgraded from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro via the Store. Installation failed. Now Settings tells me I have a non-activated version of Win10 Enterprise. Error 0X800705B4 When I try to activate it tells me I have to purchase a genuine version of Win 10 Enterprise Retail. If I...
  6. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro Windows Store Purchase & windows is now not activated: Hi All, Hoping someone is able to help me with this issue as it's driving up the wall. About a month ago windows would keep saying the build was expiring soon and i needed to upgrade, to upgrade it said i needed to purchase windows 10 pro which i did through the store....
  7. Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating

Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating: Hello, I upgraded a new computer to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website, but it's not activating. The edition shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and Activation "Windows is not activated" with error message below "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows: I have an Asus laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Edition. I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased the Windows 10 Pro Edition Upgrade because, as a developer, I needed some of the Pro features. My operating system is now stuck in a state where it does not think it is...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.: I have recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Y530-151CH with windows 10 Home installed. When visiting the Settings UI there was an advertisement to upgrade (from the Store) to Windows 10 Pro. It had buttons, I pressed the accept and was taken to the Store page for this. It was...
  10. Win 10 purchase (not upgrade) and Key# activation, from USB

Win 10 purchase (not upgrade) and Key# activation, from USB: Son wants to purchase w10, but can get the CD version $30 cheaper than the USB. Can he use the media creation tool on another PC for installation , and then use the key# from his CD to boot and activate? Does an Official retail w10 CD have a visible key# that would work...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. just purchased windows upgrade and showing not activated

2. purchased windows 10 pro from store says not activated

3. win 10 pro purchase now windows not activated

4. purchased 3 windows pro using same email but didnot get activated