Windows 10: Purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade on microsoft store - cant fidn the Pro upgrade new lisc key in...

Discus and support Purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade on microsoft store - cant fidn the Pro upgrade new lisc key in... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I was working just fine on my HP laptop which was Win 10 pro purcased as an upgrade from microsoft store. Then my laptop got stuck with a constant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by GreenGhostMS, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade on microsoft store - cant fidn the Pro upgrade new lisc key in...

So I was working just fine on my HP laptop which was Win 10 pro purcased as an upgrade from microsoft store. Then my laptop got stuck with a constant windows update failure for 5 months - so I did a clean install from usb - but the usb installed Win 10 home. All seemed OK - no activation errors - all good. So I logged into Windows store and installed Win 10 pro - and now I'm getting activation errors.

The key in my bios does not work with pro (its probably the original win10 key?).

I went into The windows store and found the order for the upgrade but when I click into it - the order does not have a "show key" link or button.

I'm stuck...

:)

GreenGhostMS, Nov 4, 2019

2. Unable to upgrade to win 10 pro

I purchased win 10 pro from the MS store in Oct 2016. This downlaoded and upgraded ok. Recently the laptop died and has now been replaced. The new laptop came with win 10 home and has been activated. I now want to transferv my licence for pro to the new
    laptop but I never received a key when I purchased it, it was a digital licence. But when I go to the MS store it does not allow me to upgrade. I am using the same MS account as I had used when I purchased pro. Any suggestions?

I spent several hours with tech support last night and wound up being updated to 1809, biut still only home not pro.

Petr Hrasky, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Win 10 Pro upgrade

Just purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and after upgrade it was still V1709 why do you not get the new V1903?

JimFarmer1, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade on microsoft store - cant fidn the Pro upgrade new lisc key in...

Win 10 Pro upgrade

Hello,

I recommend you to directly upgrade to V1903 via ISO file.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[GUIDE] How To Upgrade To Windows 10 Using ISO File

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade on microsoft store - cant fidn the Pro upgrade new lisc key in...

1. Purchased Win 10 Pro upgrade on microsoft store - cant fidn the Pro upgrade new lisc key in... - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro upgrade

2. Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...: I purchased a windows 10/11 Home to Pro upgrade off the actual microsoft store page after following the upgrade links provided from the windows activation UI in settings., back in March of this year 2023. I recently did a OS refresh reinstalling everything after a format....
  3. Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10/11 Home -> Pro Upgrade Microsoft Store purchase gone, cant activate, link in order...: I purchased a windows 10/11 Home to Pro upgrade off the actual microsoft store page after following the upgrade links provided from the windows activation UI in settings., back in March of this year 2023. I recently did a OS refresh reinstalling everything after a format....
  4. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  5. Need key for previously purchased Pro upgrade on new computer

Need key for previously purchased Pro upgrade on new computer: Hello, On the 13th of November I purchased a Pro upgrade for a new Dell computer. It activated fine. Shortly after the purchase, however, the Dell would not boot. I was told, it was probably a motherboard issue. I recently replaced the Dell with a new HP Pavilion....
  6. I purchase the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store but it won't upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I purchase the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro through the Microsoft Store but it won't upgrade: When I purchased my upgrade through the Microsoft Store, I clicked the Install button see directly below, Click that I have saved all files then get stuck on a screen that says Windows is "Getting things ready...." see second below. After many minutes of waiting nothing...
  7. Win 10 Pro upgrade

Win 10 Pro upgrade: I searched and there are some sites that sell new keys for less than $99. Looking for information on if any are legit. Thanks Ken 138852
  8. Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated

Purchased win 10 pro upgrade, now not activated: I purchased a new HP laptop 4 days ago with win 10 home. Yesterday I purchased win 10 pro upgrade from win store. when i rebooted today system says not activated. Troubleshooter error is 0x803F7001. Trouble shooter can't fix, please help. Michael...
  9. Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?

Windows 10 Pro upgrade purchase, key?: How do I receive the product key for my purchase of Windows 10 Pro upgrade? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-upgrade-purchase-key/6191ba71-d8c0-42ef-931f-a3ecc790c437"
  10. Win 10 Pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Pro upgrade: Trying to upgrade my win 8 pro to win 10 pro. Get message that win 10 installed failed. I'm running a Z97S SLI Krait Edition motherboard with dual monitors and a 3 TB HDD. Here is part of the log file: 2018-10-31 15:06:00, Warning MOUPG...