Windows 10: Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key

Discus and support Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have installed windows 10 on my iMac via bootcamp but i am having trouble activating it. I have a purchase record in my purchase history on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Microgta, May 5, 2020.

1. Microgta Win User

Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key

I have installed windows 10 on my iMac via bootcamp but i am having trouble activating it. I have a purchase record in my purchase history on the Microsoft store but i do not have the email for my license key and I can't see the License key on the purchase history page as described in the below help link. Any ideas?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ft-store-find-your-downloads-and-product-keys

:)

Microgta, May 5, 2020
  2. _Brian_N_ Win User

My Windows purchase from a few years ago is not showing up on my order history

I purchased Windows 10, I didn't upgrade for free, and my order history is blank as well. I too have the email they sent with order number etc. but it's useless.

_Brian_N_, May 5, 2020
  3. My Windows purchase from a few years ago is not showing up on my order history

I'm looking to download the Windows ISO, and re-install. I purchased Windows 7 a few years ago, and of course upgraded for free to WIndows 10 when it was available. I've re-downloaded this product a few times over the course of the years, and it has always
    shown up on my order history page, however today I'm unable to see any purchases on my account.

I know for a fact that I've purchased Windows 7, and have a confirmation email in Hotmail from 2010, and yet my order history is completely blank.

I've gone to Sign in to your Microsoft account, and selected "Show All", and "From All Available" and it's completely blank.

I've tried to contact Microsoft via phone, and it saying that it's a paid service to try and get some help with my order history.

Is there something that I'm missing?

XaeroDegreaz, May 5, 2020
  4. Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key

ORDER HISTORY

In Order History unable to find item purchased history.

WayneEdmonds, May 5, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key

1. Purchased Win10 last year and can see it in my order history but no license key - Similar Threads - Purchased Win10 last

2. Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO purchased but no product key/install in Order History: I have purchased a downloadable version of Windows 11 PRO but there is no Product Key and Install link in the Order History as described in the procedure....
  3. I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store: Microsoft store purchase of Windows 11/10 pro upgrade no longer visible in store order history. Receipt but no number and thumbnail is broken to a link that is also broken. I need my upgrade activation key....
  4. I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store: Microsoft store purchase of Windows 11/10 pro upgrade no longer visible in store order history. Receipt but no number and thumbnail is broken to a link that is also broken. I need my upgrade activation key....
  5. I can no longer see my activation key in order history in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?: Any reason why I can't see my product key for window 11 pro in my Microsoft online in my order history? It just provides a broken link! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-purchase-product-key-in-my-order/aac1ec8a-0f3b-425d-b19d-bad89e1c25e8
  7. Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I see my purchase product key in my order history?: Any reason why I can't see my product key for window 11 pro in my Microsoft online in my order history? It just provides a broken link! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-see-my-purchase-product-key-in-my-order/aac1ec8a-0f3b-425d-b19d-bad89e1c25e8
  8. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  9. Order History only showing last three items purchased!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order History only showing last three items purchased!: Hello. When I try to check my order history it only shows the last 3-4 items that I've purchased/redeemed. I have logged out and back in. I have tried several web browsers and cleared their cookies/cache. Ive tried the mobile site/desktop site. No change. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 license order history

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 license order history: my microsoft account order history i paid for windows 10 pro 1/ PRODUCTION KEY ? 2/ LICENCE ? ***Original title: my order*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-order-history/c50124c9-aa88-46da-a246-1f9d31147580