Windows 10: purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

Discus and support purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; purchased and installed window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft websit and can not see that it was completed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WILLIAMRANDALL1, Nov 17, 2018.

1. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

purchased and installed window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft websit and can not see that it was completed

:)

WILLIAMRANDALL1, Nov 17, 2018
  2. Time Lady Win User

$99 Win10 Pro upgrade transfer possible?

Apparently not, the upgrade is tied to the motherboard so if you change that or purchase a new computer then $99 pro upgrade dies with it.

It’s not fair imo but it is Microsoft’s policy.

Time Lady, Nov 17, 2018
  3. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/software-download/windows10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 17, 2018
  4. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

why there is just one way to upgrade from W10 Home to W10 Pro?

You can purchase a full license key, but keep in mind, the full retail license for Windows 10 Pro is more expensive than the $99 upgrade through the Store.

Step 1: Purchase license for Windows 10 Pro, then receive your key:

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2: Perform an Easy Upgrade using the key:

Andre Da Costa, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website

1. purchased window pro upgrade for $99 from microsoft website - Similar Threads - purchased window pro

2. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  3. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  4. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  5. I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store: I bought windows 11 pro on the website for $199 and it was $99 in Microsoft store I want a the difference please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-windows-11-pro-on-the-website-for-199-and/08b0065f-5684-4d09-bb4a-45214f54cee1
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but I believe Windows installed a deactivated enterprise. The installation failed during installation process and I received the following errors 0x80072EE7 and 0x80070005. Under Activation, it shows Windows 10...
  7. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  8. Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?

Windows 10 Pro purchase online Microsoft website - where to download?: Anyone purchase Win 10? Showing me shipping in progress? Only need to download Win 10 and get product key. I don't have the option to download it. I can go the the local computer shop and get Win 10 faster If I ask for a refund, there is an option that says "Return the...
  9. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  10. $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    $99 upgrade from windows 10 home (oem) to pro.: Hello all, I have been searching for the answer to this and have seen some mixed advice on the subject. I currently have Windows 10 home OEM installed and activated on my computer. I would like to upgrade to Windows 10 pro. Ideally I would like to get the retail version of...