Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Purchased and downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise...Error message 0XC004F213 Rang MS support but they are getting back to me and I need help now...Says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WendyFarmer2111, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help

Purchased and downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise...Error message 0XC004F213

Rang MS support but they are getting back to me and I need help now...Says no product key can be found and the error message refers to hardware change..

MS Support said something about services need to be enabled but I have no idea what that means...can anybody please help me. I'm late getting some stuff to a client.

:)

WendyFarmer2111, Sep 28, 2019

2. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Sep 28, 2019
  3. neilpzz Win User
    Windows 10 Enterprise - Activation

Windows 10 Enterprise is for a company environment that the device is no longer a part of, you cannot legally activate Enterprise any longer.

You will need to purchase and clean install Windows 10 Home or Pro.

neilpzz, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help

Activation after 1703 build on windows 10 enterprise

Where did you get Windows 10 Enterprise from in the first place?

Windows 10 Enterprise is a volume license client used by large organizations that deploy Windows 10 in bulk to hundreds or thousands of computers.

It uses one of two activation methods (Multiple Activation Key - MAK) or Key Management Server - KMS.

MAK works like a retail key which you enter and can use to activate by Internet or Telephone.

KMS requires connecting a Windows Server domain or VPN into a network to handle activation request.

If you got Windows 10 Enterprise through your employer, you should contact your System Administrator for Assistance.

If you happened to have just downloaded a copy of Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet and installed, then you need to remove it and downgrade to what your computer is actually entitled for.

• The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core
      will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro
      will install Windows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

If your machine has a license for Windows 8.1, you can install the edition of Windows 10 that corresponds with it.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2: How to: Perform a custom installation
    of Windows

Also view:

How
    to install and activate Windows 10 using your Windows 7 or Windows 8 product key

Andre Da Costa, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help

1. Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help - Similar Threads - Purchased Enterprise can't

2. Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.: I recently purchased a surface laptop with windows 11 home. I needed windows 11 pro so i could add it to a domain. I purchased a copy of pro, and clicked the download link provided. It installed a version of windows 11 Enterprise and now the OS will not activate. The on-line...
  3. Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.: I recently purchased a surface laptop with windows 11 home. I needed windows 11 pro so i could add it to a domain. I purchased a copy of pro, and clicked the download link provided. It installed a version of windows 11 Enterprise and now the OS will not activate. The on-line...
  4. Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Enterprise Not Activated: My PC originally had Windows 7 Pro installed. When Windows 10 launched, I immediately downloaded and installed it. Recently, I had to reset and now I have Windows Enterprise which is not activated. I cannot install a fresh copy of Windows 10 without getting an error code.How...
  5. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello Microsoft Experts!, Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription? How much does it cost? Is this Windows available to Palestine or should be a reseller for purchasing to this country? Thank you, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  6. Windows 10 Enterprise Activation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Enterprise Activation: hey, everyone I`m trying to activate my windows 10 enterprise but it says we can`t activate windows on this device because we can`t connect to organisation`s activation server and it says to contact your organisation`s support person. So, how can i connect to the support...
  7. Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license: It's been a while that in my company we have some machines where we can't activate windows We tried everything from buying a new license from azure to reinstalling the whole OS but nothing worked We always get the same error code 0xC004F074 Is there someone that can help?...
  8. windows 10 enterprise activation

windows 10 enterprise activation: something prevented us from communicating with our activation servers. wait a few minutes and try again later. Error code: 0x87e10bc6 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprise-activation/b5c6462d-efc6-45a3-844c-00759f0b08eb
  9. Windows 10 enterprise activation

Windows 10 enterprise activation: Dear sir, My self came from a college which name is PRAVEENYA INSTITUTE OF MARINE ENGINEERING. We purchased windows 10 enterprise A3 for faculty. We need support to activate the windows Azure Ad account which i creadted at admin. Please suggest me to activate....
  10. Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...

Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...: I have two accounts liked to my email. I need to activate windows on the account I did not purchase the windows 10 enterprise on. At least that is what I think the problem is. Is there a way to link the two accounts? I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise and can prove I...