Windows 10: purchased windows 10 home

Discus and support purchased windows 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; before upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 home, I didn't know that it is free but I had purchased windows 10 home from Microsoft store. Now what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by govt higher secondary, Aug 8, 2019.

1. purchased windows 10 home

before upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 home, I didn't know that it is free but I had purchased windows 10 home from Microsoft store. Now what about my money?

:)

govt higher secondary, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

purchased windows 10 home

Delta6326, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

purchased windows 10 home

1. purchased windows 10 home - Similar Threads - purchased home

2. I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link: I never received a link in my email, nor in my Microsoft account for the Windows Home download. When I use the media creation tool, it only downloads Windows 11 pro....when I enter my product key it fails as it should I need windows 11 home. There is no option within the tool...
  3. I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just purchased Windows 11 Home Edition - Download. I did not receive a link: I never received a link in my email, nor in my Microsoft account for the Windows Home download. When I use the media creation tool, it only downloads Windows 11 pro....when I enter my product key it fails as it should I need windows 11 home. There is no option within the tool...
  4. I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...: I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new machine and want to Install my Access 2016 on my new machine. I understand that it can only be on one machine and I will delete it from my old machine once I have it on my new machine.I did...
  5. I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...

I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new...: I purchased MS ACCESS 2016 separately from my MS Office Home and Student. I got a new machine and want to Install my Access 2016 on my new machine. I understand that it can only be on one machine and I will delete it from my old machine once I have it on my new machine.I did...
  6. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  7. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...: Previously my user's PC upgraded from windows 8 single language with key activated, to windows 10 home single language.After the OS upgrade, digital license was lost and not found on OS.I am planning to purchase Windows 10 Pro.How to purchase windows 10 pro?How to change from...
  8. How to purchase win 10 pro and activate digital license? previous Win 10 Home single...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  9. Unable to update Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing via Store. Error 0x80070490

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing via Store. Error 0x80070490: Hello, I've purchased Windows 11 Pro via Microsoft Store, however, I am unable to upgrade my installed version because of the 0x80070490 error. What can I do to resolve this problem?...
  10. Unable to update Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing via Store. Error 0x80070490

Unable to update Windows 11 Home to Pro after purchasing via Store. Error 0x80070490: Hello, I've purchased Windows 11 Pro via Microsoft Store, however, I am unable to upgrade my installed version because of the 0x80070490 error. What can I do to resolve this problem?...