Windows 10: purchased windows 10 home

Discus and support purchased windows 10 home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; before upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 home, I didn't know that it is free but I had purchased windows 10 home from Microsoft store. Now what... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by govt higher secondary, Aug 8, 2019.

1. purchased windows 10 home

before upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 home, I didn't know that it is free but I had purchased windows 10 home from Microsoft store. Now what about my money?

:)

govt higher secondary, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

purchased windows 10 home

Delta6326, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

purchased windows 10 home

1. purchased windows 10 home - Similar Threads - purchased home

2. purchased windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    purchased windows 10 home: I have purchased windows 10 home with product key received on my email. But after installing windows 10 the product key is showing other than product key I purchased and it is activated. if it is free for upgradation. Then pl refund my amount soon...
  3. how to upgrade my co-worker's windows 10 home to 10 pro when i purchased the license using...

how to upgrade my co-worker's windows 10 home to 10 pro when i purchased the license using...: 1. a co-worker's computer with windows 10 home need to upgrade to 10 pro 2. i purchased an upgrade license from Microsoft store with my Microsoft account (my hotmail acct) 3. i received a receipt from Microsoft store saying the order is completed but no product key...
  4. Windows 10 Pro purchased but reinstalls only home. No licence key or digital licence.

Windows 10 Pro purchased but reinstalls only home. No licence key or digital licence.: I bought Windows 10 Pro 2 years ago and at the time on that computer it worked as an in-situ upgrade without issues. Ive since had to change computers and reinstall and it doesn't seem to exist any more. The windows install is the OEM supplied Win10 home. When i attempt...
  5. Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased: I have a HP laptop that was shipped with Win10 Home installed. I now need some of the extras that come with Win10 Pro/Enterprise. I purchased an Enterprise license through the Microsoft Wizard from Microsoft for $100. The install went fine but will not activate. I receive the...
  6. Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating

Purchased upgrade from Windows Home to Windows Pro not activating: On my quite new and still under warranty Surface Pro 6, which came with Windows Home, I purchased from the MS Store the upgrade to Windows Pro. It seemed to be ok, but I noticed the other day that Activate Windows appears in the bottom right of the screen and when I go to...
  7. Old invalid Windows 10 Pro is overriding my newly purchased and used Windows 10 Home

Old invalid Windows 10 Pro is overriding my newly purchased and used Windows 10 Home: My computer had an old, invalid version of Windows 10 Pro. It told me I "needed to buy a valid product key" so I went to the Microsoft store, purchased Windows 10 Home (it's much cheaper and I have no need for Pro), and directly installed it onto my computer, through the...
  8. RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses

RE: what is the cheapest way to purchase w10 home & w10 pro licenses: hi, i am in the process of starting a small business, "my first." One of the services i will provide is 24/7 technical support, australia wide for all windows based pc's. I will provide over the phone & visit you options for all my potential clients.' "I am really surprised...
  9. Purchased update to Windows 10 Pro from the Store, but still getting Home edition after...

Purchased update to Windows 10 Pro from the Store, but still getting Home edition after...: Hello, My laptop came with Win 10 Home installed (digital license), but a few months ago I decided to purchase the update to Pro from the Store, which was installed correctly at the time. Recently, after a fresh install, I noticed from the control panel that I'm still...
  10. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.

Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade purchase/refund questions.: I just bought a new laptop that came with win 1 0home, which I immediately bought the upgrade to Win10 Pro. but less than a week into owning the new laptop, it developed a hardware issue that required me to return the unit. will the upgrade I bought work on the replacement...