Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As title says. I purchased a legit licence and installed Windows 10 early last month.All was good then suddenly I get a watermark message telling me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Alex1023, Jul 10, 2021.

1. Alex1023 Win User

Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate

As title says. I purchased a legit licence and installed Windows 10 early last month.All was good then suddenly I get a watermark message telling me to activate my Windows 10.When I go to settings and try to troubleshoot, it gives me this message.Can someone help me please? How do I get in touch with a tech support person?

:)

Alex1023, Jul 10, 2021

2. How to purchase a Windows 10 license.

From a questionable retailer I got an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my second-hand Dell Vostro 1520 laptop. Nine months later I'm suddenly seeing "Activate Windows" messages onscreen. Also, the following showed up on one of my Microsoft account
    pages: "Activation: Windows is not activated." According to Microsoft's "Activation in Windows 10," I'm trying to purchase a Windows 10 license in the Microsoft Store but can't find it.

Robin Eagle, Jul 10, 2021
  3. krimetal Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Jul 10, 2021
  4. P4-630 Win User

Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Purchased Windows 10 License online last month but suddenly being asked to activate - Similar Threads - Purchased License online

2. Online Windows 10 License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Online Windows 10 License: So I found that windows 10 has different price on online shop. From as high as around $120 to as low as $2. My question is : 1. How to differ between $120 windows and $2 windows? 2. How do i check if my windows 10 original? 3. Where would you recommend to buy cheap...
  3. Windows 10 suddenly not activated after years of being activated

Windows 10 suddenly not activated after years of being activated: Last night, my Windows 10 20H2 is suddenly not activated, giving an error code of 0x8007007B. I've had this copy of windows since Windows 8 when was upgraded for free to Windows 10. I bought the copy of Windows 8 so long ago I didn't remember the product key. Is there a way...
  4. Windows suddenly asking for activation

Windows suddenly asking for activation: Hello, I have recently encountered this issue where my windows suddenly started asking for activation. It displays me 0x8007007B error and i can't seem to find a solution to this. Thanks for answers....
  5. why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?

why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation?: Please answer my question why Windows 10 suddenly asks for activation, but I don't have activation because my Windows is a package with my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scientistco/ae19b6a8-a89e-4b21-8fef-ef775adacc78
  6. Being asked to purchase AOE again

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Being asked to purchase AOE again: I have already bought AOE Definitive Edition. They released a game update, which I was unable to update. So I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. But I wasn't able to install Then I went and reset my microsoft store app Now it asks me to buy the same game again...
  7. Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation

Windows 10 Home Suddenly Asking For Activation: I've owned my Asus X442U for 3 years, bought from an authorized retailer. They activated Windows the day I bought it, with the product key and all so I'm sure I've been running a legit version of Windows all these years. I'm currently running Windows 10 Home 1903 Build...
  8. Windows is asking me to activate after purchasing Windows 10 Pro online.

Windows is asking me to activate after purchasing Windows 10 Pro online.: I've had a paid licence for Windows 10 for a couple of years now and yesterday I decided to buy Windows 10 Pro through the app store. I purchased it, got an email, Windows 10 Pro installed, I believe, and now am getting the Active Windows watermark. Also this: [ATTACH]...
  9. Activated window suddenly ask for Activation

Activated window suddenly ask for Activation: My window is register to a digital license linked to my Microsoft account, I updated my windows 10 Pro Education then after some days my window suddenly deactivated, now I got this massage "Something interrupted our troubleshooting. Make sure you're connected to the Internet,...
  10. MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.

MY WINDOWS IS ASKING IS SUDDENLY ASKING FOR ACTIVATION.: WHTA IS THE THE PRODUCT KEY OF PRODUCT ID 00331-10000-00001-AA475 THE PRODUCT ID ENDS WITH T83GX. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-is-asking-is-suddenly-asking-for/0577d752-cfc1-4b64-aa0c-66c39f6e0f71"