Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Problem is I have 2 profiles on my laptop. One profile is fine. The other is giving me an Activation Error.Since I have not been able to activate 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dan Clemson, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

Problem is I have 2 profiles on my laptop. One profile is fine. The other is giving me an Activation Error.Since I have not been able to activate 10 Enterprise on the other profile I'm guessing it is Single-User.How do I get Windows 10 Pro, and will there be a problem changing the Enterprise update to Pro?Thanks for your helpDan

:)

Dan Clemson, Aug 16, 2021
  2. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 RTM/Build 10240 now available for Insiders

Insiders in the fast and slow rings are now being distributed the latest Windows 10 RTM (build 10240).

http://blogs.windows.com/bloggingwi...-for-windows-insiders-in-fast-and-slow-rings/

But for those wanting to expedite the upgrade, and/or download the latest build in iso form, it can be downloaded for free from the following link.

http://getintopc.com/softwares/oper...-pro-build-10240-iso-32-64-bit-free-download/

Don't forget to check out the activation steps found here:

Spoiler slmgr /ipk W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
    slmgr /skms kms.xspace.in
    slmgr /ato

Windows 10 Enterprise - NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43B8YKP-D69TJ
    Windows 10 Home - TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
    Windows 10 Professional - W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX

use the key you need for the build and run those lines in cmd to activate

activation
    I suggest running those commands as administrator. Just in case.

Enjoy!

MrGenius, Aug 16, 2021
  3. Drone Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Build 14342 iso is now available and downloadable

Download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO

+ update KB3158988 x64

And 14352 is on the fast ring

Some snips from MS blog:

Updated File Explorer icon: Based on Insider feedback, we have updated the File Explorer icon with more color.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise [​IMG]

Deploying Windows Enterprise edition gets easier: Prior to Windows 10, the upgrade from the Pro to Enterprise edition required a complete wipe and reinstallation of the OS. In Windows 10, we enabled bit-less edition upgrade from Pro to Enterprise. This means all the features are on the device already and the upgrade to Enterprise edition can be performed by changing the product key rather than having to download and deploy a new image. However, doing this required a reboot to complete. We heard a lot of feedback about having to reboot to complete the upgrade so starting with this build a reboot is no longer required when upgrading from the Pro to Enterprise edition. You can try this out by going to “Settings -> Update & Security -> Activation” in the settings app and click the “Change product key” button and enter a valid Enterprise product key.

I've just checked it and it works just like they promised. Same can be done when you upgrade from Home To Pro. No downloads, no deployment, no reboot, no old windows folder, no data loss, just a couple of minutes (literally) and Home/Pro becomes Pro/Enterprice *Eek! Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise :eek: This is really cool, Windows edition upgrade never was as fast and easy as it is now *Cool Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise :cool:

Drone, Aug 16, 2021
  4. Frick Win User

Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Aug 16, 2021
Thema:

Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro download

2. Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise: I built my own PC, originally installed Windows 10 Pro but my IT bf said that Enterprise is better. I already bought Pro license through Microsoft but I can't seem to find where can I buy to upgrade to Windows 10 Enterprise key? I've been reading it's mostly used by...
  3. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello Microsoft Experts!, Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription? How much does it cost? Is this Windows available to Palestine or should be a reseller for purchasing to this country? Thank you, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  4. Purchased Windows 10 Pro did not download help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro did not download help: Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft store and did not download. got Error message. and I cant find the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchased-windows-10-pro-did-not-download-help/6b7bee64-65f1-4fe9-8f04-61f151ee18c3
  5. purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise: Dears, Kindly assist me on this. I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from official Microsoft site in order to upgrade my Windows 10. However there were some error messages came and now my system profile shows as Windows Enterprise. What should I do ? I am unable to...
  6. Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Re-download purchased windows 10 pro upgrade: I recently purchased new Asus Vivo Book laptop, preloaded with Windows 10 Home Edition. Purchased Windows Pro upgrade. Experienced technical problems with laptop. Qualified for a new replacement. Need to download Windows 10 Pro upgrade again. I have order number/receipt...
  7. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download: I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an error message! I can't figure out what to do next!...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise: Recently I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for my laptop, but after it did the upgrade in place, it was no longer activated and showing as a Windows 10 Enterprise. This is with the current 1903 (OS Build 18362.116). Is there any reason for this?...
  9. Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise: I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise). Now, Windows is saying that I...
  10. I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.

I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.: I pruchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise. How can I replace the Enterprise edition with the Pro edition I Purchased? Enterprise edition will not activate. I requested upgrade through settings - windows update & security. Here are the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 pro says windows enterprise on install