Windows 10: purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

Discus and support purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dears, Kindly assist me on this. I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from official Microsoft site in order to upgrade my Windows 10. However there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PrasannahJ, Nov 12, 2020.

1. purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

Dears,

Kindly assist me on this.

I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from official Microsoft site in order to upgrade my Windows 10.

However there were some error messages came and now my system profile shows as Windows Enterprise.

What should I do ?

I am unable to contact Microsoft team in UAE thereafter. On the recording I have given my contact number and get it registered.

but tried calling 4 different times about 10 minutes waiting. Still unable to get though.

Can I resolve this issue on my own ?

your kind support will be highly appreciated.

:)

PrasannahJ, Nov 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Mark_IV4 Win User
    Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise).

Now, Windows is saying that I need to Activate my Subscription, but it won't let me since I don't actually have an Enterprise purchase - just Pro.

I've read through some other Microsoft forums and similar problems have been reported by others. It sounds like to fix it you might need to reinstall and/or apply other solutions that are somewhat complicated. I'm ok with just purchasing Enterprise if I
    need to - as long as it's a simpler fix.

What do I need to do to fix this as easily as possible?

Thanks,

Mark_IV4, Nov 12, 2020
  4. Frick Win User

purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

1. purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise - Similar Threads - purchased Pro system

2. Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise: Problem is I have 2 profiles on my laptop. One profile is fine. The other is giving me an Activation Error.Since I have not been able to activate 10 Enterprise on the other profile I'm guessing it is Single-User.How do I get Windows 10 Pro, and will there be a problem...
  3. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello Microsoft Experts!, Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription? How much does it cost? Is this Windows available to Palestine or should be a reseller for purchasing to this country? Thank you, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Registry HLOCALKey shows 10 PRO. HKLocalMachine shows Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Registry HLOCALKey shows 10 PRO. HKLocalMachine shows Enterprise: Andre DaCosta showed a workable solution for downgrading from one level Wincows 10 to another. He detailed Pro to Home. I needed this for another person. Going through mine, I find 10 PRO in HLOCALKey and Enterprise in HKLocalMachine. Does this make a difference to...
  5. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  6. Purchased Windows 10 Home, system showing it as 10 Pro

Purchased Windows 10 Home, system showing it as 10 Pro: Hi all, Bit puzzled what happened, really : I purchased Windows 10 Home to replace my Windows 7. Installation went smoothly I choose one with keeping all files and application but when I'm trying to activate it, that's when it goes south. On Activation part of the Settings...
  7. PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE?

PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE?: My pc is a HP , purchased new a few years ago. windows 8.1 At some point I installed Windows 10 Home. not sure when but 1-2 yrs ago. no problems until a month or so ago. I reset it and everything was good. I recently decided to turn bit locker on and found I couldn't on...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise: Recently I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for my laptop, but after it did the upgrade in place, it was no longer activated and showing as a Windows 10 Enterprise. This is with the current 1903 (OS Build 18362.116). Is there any reason for this?...
  9. Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise: I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise). Now, Windows is saying that I...
  10. I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.

I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.: I pruchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise. How can I replace the Enterprise edition with the Pro edition I Purchased? Enterprise edition will not activate. I requested upgrade through settings - windows update & security. Here are the...