Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home and paided for an upgrade though Microsoft Store. The upgrade installed but I continue to get activate windows message. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatrickDant, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

I have Windows 10 Home and paided for an upgrade though Microsoft Store. The upgrade installed but I continue to get activate windows message. I have run troubleshooter several times but it fails stating "no product key was found" code: 0xC004f23.

I have attempted to go through the troubleshooter several times without sucessess. The purchase shows up in my purchase history and the credit card shows payment.

I have network access.

I have not found a way to talk to Microsoft not their bot to get the problem fixed.

:)

PatrickDant, Mar 19, 2020

2. windows 10 pro activition

how i activate windows 10 pro on my laptop,

i have not activition key for windows 10 pro 86 bit

please suggest me some solution

PRINCE-ENTERPRISE, Mar 19, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro Microsoft

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  3. Not able to purchase the windows 11 pro from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to purchase the windows 11 pro from Microsoft store.: When I'm adding credit/debit card for the purchasing the windows 11 pro, It gives me error "Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card." and after some attempts it gives me "Something happened on our end. waiting a bit might help"...
  4. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but Windows installed...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store, but I believe Windows installed a deactivated enterprise. The installation failed during installation process and I received the following errors 0x80072EE7 and 0x80070005. Under Activation, it shows Windows 10...
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error...: Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft Store and installation failed with error 0x80070005.User account is the administrator account. Restarted computer and now my valid activated Windows 10 Home has changed to Windows Enterprise and is no longer activated.Winver...
  6. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  7. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.: I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. When I hit "Install", it takes me to a web page that says to Download Windows 10 which I already have on my laptop. It also has the option for Creation Tool which I have also downloaded. Nothing is...
  8. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activition

Windows 10 Pro Activition: When I try to active my windows by change Produce code or Troubleshoot it doesn't work and show message that I can't connect to my Organization's activation server with error code 0xC004F074. (I Entered W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX code and it doesn't work) Please...
  10. Windows Activitation Failed

Windows Activitation Failed: Hello y'all ! I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical problem, please can anyone help me that I can't activate my windows . The last update of windows its saying that its cant be achieved, after many tries it has been updated, since 4 - oct - 2018, although it saying to me...