Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have Windows 10 Home and paided for an upgrade though Microsoft Store. The upgrade installed but I continue to get activate windows message. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PatrickDant, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

I have Windows 10 Home and paided for an upgrade though Microsoft Store. The upgrade installed but I continue to get activate windows message. I have run troubleshooter several times but it fails stating "no product key was found" code: 0xC004f23.

I have attempted to go through the troubleshooter several times without sucessess. The purchase shows up in my purchase history and the credit card shows payment.

I have network access.

I have not found a way to talk to Microsoft not their bot to get the problem fixed.

:)

PatrickDant, Mar 19, 2020

2. windows 10 pro activition

how i activate windows 10 pro on my laptop,

i have not activition key for windows 10 pro 86 bit

please suggest me some solution

PRINCE-ENTERPRISE, Mar 19, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro Microsoft

2. Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Store Purchase Windows 10 Pro: I just purchased Windows 10 Pro, and upgrade from Windows 10 Home. I got the email, but the link to down load takes me to: We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. Is there another way to get to my download? It shows up in my order history, but that link takes...
  3. Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store

Purchasing Minecraft from the Microsoft Store: Hi Guys, Im normally a Mac user so im in unknown territory at the moment and need some help! I paid and downloaded Minecraft for my son on his new PC this morning and it just wont install! Every time I click install on the app in my purchased tab, the tab with INSTALL on it...
  4. Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...: I purchased a digital upgrade to windows 10 pro, I previously had windows 10 home. Now I have an un-activated windows 10 enterprise, and am unable to activate windows 10 pro with the activation troubleshooter. Error code 0x803F7001....
  5. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"
  6. windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?

windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?: what is the purchase price for a windows 10 home 64-bit license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-purchase-from-microsoft-store/e4c58a96-a4e5-4c31-84a4-a9b6a1137323
  7. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Microsoft Store, but Windows Installed Deactivated...: I originally ran on Windows 10 Home, 1903, under digital license (The OS came with the PC). The license is, in turn, linked to my Microsoft account. I then purchased an upgrade to Pro version from the Microsoft store app (I used the link provided in Settings>Update &...
  8. Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Home from Microsoft Store fails ...: Hello, I am trying to upgrade/activate Windows 10 Pro that I purchased through the Microsoft Store for my Acer Aspire Laptop that had come with Windows 10 Home OEM installed. I am able to download the files and Windows performs the upgrade after a couple of minutes and a...
  9. Windows 10 Pro Activition

Windows 10 Pro Activition: When I try to active my windows by change Produce code or Troubleshoot it doesn't work and show message that I can't connect to my Organization's activation server with error code 0xC004F074. (I Entered W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX code and it doesn't work) Please...
  10. Windows Activitation Failed

Windows Activitation Failed: Hello y'all ! I'm sorry, but I'm having a technical problem, please can anyone help me that I can't activate my windows . The last update of windows its saying that its cant be achieved, after many tries it has been updated, since 4 - oct - 2018, although it saying to me...