Windows 10: Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

Discus and support Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. When I hit "Install", it takes me to a web page that says to Download... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SandiSannes, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

I purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. When I hit "Install", it takes me to a web page that says to Download Windows 10 which I already have on my laptop. It also has the option for Creation Tool which I have also downloaded. Nothing is working. I have tried to go into Activation and input the new Product Key for Pro, but that doesn't work either.

:)

SandiSannes, Dec 15, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Dec 15, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Dec 15, 2020
  4. tamo Win User

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. [​IMG]

Thema:

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download.

1. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft store, but it won't download. - Similar Threads - Purchased Pro Microsoft

2. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't activate Windows 10 Pro purchased from Microsoft Store: I installed W10Pro on a new PC using USB installation media.Was prompted to activate Windows and sent to the microsoft store to purchase a license.I purchased a license for W10Pro.I didn't get an activation key so I can't use the cmdprompt solution posted on the forums.I...
  3. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  4. Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store Won't Download a Purchase: So I purchased the PicStitch App in the MS Store and have been trying to download it for a while now. The store status runs through the standard updates getting info, etc., but when it gets to "Downloading Pic Stitch" it just hangs there with no movement. I was able to...
  5. can't download a purchase from Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't download a purchase from Microsoft store.: I purchased the Microsoft DVD player but it errors upon downloading. Running the troubleshooter I get the message "windows could not automatically detect the networks proxy settings" I am at a loss as to how to correct this problem....
  6. Won't Download From Microsoft Store.

Won't Download From Microsoft Store.: I am trying to download the HP Smart app from the Microsoft Store, but after clicking Install nothing happens. I've tried reseting Microsoft Store, and reinstalling it and reseting the cache. I've tried using different accounts and encountering the same problem. When I...
  7. Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store

Windows Pro - purchased from Microsoft Store: Hi, a few weeks ago I upgraded from Windows 10 Home edition to Pro as I was needing to work from home with this Covid-19 going around. I purchased from Microsoft Store, it was paid using my credit card which has been debited, but it looks like it was corrupted. I have never...
  8. A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A windows 10 pro purchase that won't download: I purchased windows 10 pro from the Microsoft store on my computer for $99.00 with a credit card! I proceeded to download the upgrade and I get an error message! I can't figure out what to do next!...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed

Purchased Windows 10 Pro from Microsoft Store but Activitation Failed: I have Windows 10 Home and paided for an upgrade though Microsoft Store. The upgrade installed but I continue to get activate windows message. I have run troubleshooter several times but it fails stating "no product key was found" code: 0xC004f23. I have attempted to go...
  10. Windows 10 Microsoft Store won't purchase apps

Windows 10 Microsoft Store won't purchase apps: Hello, Before this all started, my 'Film's & TV' was lagging really badly and I decided to reset then terminate, and then uninstall in the end. I decided to go and reinstall the app from the Microsoft Store, however when clicking the"Get" button multiple times it doesn't...