Windows 10: Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine?

Discus and support Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased this key for my friend to use with his PC we just built. Used with the windows installation software from a USB and we typed in the key,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TacticalBoredom, Mar 17, 2019.

1. Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine?

I purchased this key for my friend to use with his PC we just built. Used with the windows installation software from a USB and we typed in the key, and it was accepted. Then the computer rebooted and because we hadn't removed the USB drive, it loaded the installation program again. We removed the drive and Windows 10 loaded like normal for the first setup, but he keeps getting the message that his copy of windows isn't genuine. I don't know if the key we purchased isn't a good one, or if we messed up when we rebooted after the install was supposedly complete. Maybe after we used the key it was no longer valid and we lost it after the reboot? Any help would be appreciated.

:)

TacticalBoredom, Mar 17, 2019
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Mar 17, 2019
  3. windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Mar 17, 2019
  4. spapakons Win User

Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine?

Is it possible to uprade Home 7 or 8.1 Core to 10 Pro?

If you suggest to simply click on "Change Product Key" and set a Pro key, it won't work! I've already tried that. You must click on "Go to store" and purchase the Pro key. This is to make sure that you have actually paid for the key and it is genuine. The upgrade process could be about 10-20 minutes, at least so it was to upgrade Windows 7 Home Premium to Ultimate.

spapakons, Mar 17, 2019
Thema:

Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine?

1. Purchased windows 10 pro key from kinguin, how to tell if genuine? - Similar Threads - Purchased pro key

2. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  3. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased: We had a user leave the organization and we had no access to an admin account on his Surface Pro 7. We had to reimage the machine using the downloaded system image for that machine. However, the only download options were Windows 10 Home versions. I think that the machine...
  4. How to tell if a Window 10 Pro version was previously purchased

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. How to validate my newly purchased windows key is genuine ?

How to validate my newly purchased windows key is genuine ?: Hi,I Recently procured some laptops for my organization along with windows OS with pack. Am not sure where to validate the genuine of the product which deliverd to me. Can you please check the attachment and help me about the license status...
  6. How to validate my newly purchased windows key is genuine ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to validate my newly purchased windows key is genuine ?: Hi,I Recently procured some laptops for my organization along with windows OS with pack. Am not sure where to validate the genuine of the product which deliverd to me. Can you please check the attachment and help me about the license status...
  7. How to validate my newly purchased windows key is genuine ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows 10 Pro Genuine key

Windows 10 Pro Genuine key: Hello Microsoft community, I just want to know If I use the genuine Windows 10 Pro or not.check the link bellow. https//mega.nz/file/0BZ0wLLa#2x3DGrffYjEiSFmNwufzWjBx4hCdU6EajN_ZRhREgxo Thank you....
  9. windows 10 pro key genuine or not

windows 10 pro key genuine or not: I bought a full packaged product from an online store that was half the price of the windows in the store I got it and it was fully sealed with usb and paper inside I used the key provided on key card and the windows that I installed from iso from Microsoft website and...
  10. How to tell the genuine Window from fake.

How to tell the genuine Window from fake.: I purchased an installation disk with Windows 10 pro from a local store. Now I have doubts if this Windows is genuine or cracked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-tell-the-genuine-window-from-fake/7392bce0-7f75-4110-8be6-15b9d5d8b9dc

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kinguin windows 10 pro

2. how to tell if a windows 10 key is genuine

3. kinguin windows 10 pro activation

4. activating windows 10 kinguin key