Windows 10: Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...

Discus and support Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I purchased a digital upgrade to windows 10 pro, I previously had windows 10 home. Now I have an un-activated windows 10 enterprise, and am unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by shep164, Oct 8, 2019.

1. shep164 Win User

Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...

I purchased a digital upgrade to windows 10 pro, I previously had windows 10 home. Now I have an un-activated windows 10 enterprise, and am unable to activate windows 10 pro with the activation troubleshooter. Error code 0x803F7001.

:)

shep164, Oct 8, 2019
  2. bahreex Win User

Unable to Purchase anything on Windows Store

Whenever I am trying to purchase/upgrade any App in Store, I am getting an error as shown in the screenshot:

Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to... [​IMG]

Please help suggest why this is happening, and how to rectify? Apps are downloading and updating absolutely fine. There is also no Issue with my account.

bahreex, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Oct 8, 2019
  4. JP_2516 Win User

Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to...

Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck? - After i purchased it from the microsoft online store and after clicking no on save files before upgrade (or something like that ), i go back to the screen and i see working on it ....

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade? - Purchased it from the microsoft store

• Are you getting any error message? - None at all

What i did, is that after awhile, it seems to be stuck, i restarted the laptop.

JP_2516, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from home edition in the microsoft store, but unable to... - Similar Threads - Purchased pro upgrade

2. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  3. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  4. Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home version; Microsoft Store Purchase "Digital Key"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from Home version; Microsoft Store Purchase "Digital Key": I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Microsoft Store. The installation did not complete and on-line help said I needed to apply all available updates to existing Windows 10 Home edition prior to upgrade. Applied updates requiring reboot. Once re-booted, there was no way...
  5. WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Pro upgrade purchased from Microsoft Store will not activate: Brought new Dell PC with Windows 10 Home installed 2 days ago. I immediately purchased Windows Pro 10 upgrade through Windows Store App. Paid for and downloaded no problem. Once done rebooted fine and joined the PC to the network domain. Next morning I find "TEST DISPLAY"...
  6. Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store

Unable to upgrade to Pro from Microsoft Store: I have this ACER Nitro 5 with OEM WIndows 10 Home and have been upgraded to Windows 10 Pro months ago from MS Store. A few weeks back I'm reinstalled my laptop with clean installation and it reactivated as Windows 10 Home. Now when I tried to upgrade to Windows 10 again from...
  7. Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade

Windows 10 fails to upgrade from Home to Pro edition via store upgrade: Issue faced : I have an Asus G14 that came with Windows 10 Home. I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade via MS Store. When I try upgrading/installing Windows 10 Pro via the store, the upgrade fails with an error code 0x80070005. Post which my laptop loses its original...
  8. Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with purchased license key

Unable to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro with purchased license key: Hello, I purchased a windows 10 pro license key and attempted to use it to upgrade windows home to pro with no success and got an error saying my product key didn't work 0x800f0805. I then tried to use the generic update key VK7JG-NPHTM-C97JM-9MPGT-3V66T both while...
  9. Upgrade from Home Edition to Pro

Upgrade from Home Edition to Pro: Hello, I purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home Edition to Windows 10 Pro Edition. Once the upgrade process starts, it stalls after 10-14% and then I get message that says: "Windows Upgrade Failed Error Code: 0x800f0904 how can I get the upgrade process to complete and...
  10. Unable to find the purchase made to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Unable to find the purchase made to upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro: Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought it to change my language from Chinese to English because I can't read anything - please help ***Original title: Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't...