Windows 10: purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****?

Discus and support purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I purchased windows 11, yesterday, for use with Parallels, on a Macbook Pro. I have not received the product key in my email, but I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shooting Starz LA, May 29, 2024.

1. purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****?

I purchased windows 11, yesterday, for use with Parallels, on a Macbook Pro. I have not received the product key in my email, but I have been charged.When should I be receiving it.Thank you.

:)

Shooting Starz LA, May 29, 2024

2. Windows 11 OS Product key not working

Hi,

I had a parallel desktop on my 2017 mac. I purchased a copy of windows 11 home and it worked fine on the parallel.

I have purchased a new Mac M3Pro. I deactivated the windows product key on the old parallel via the cmd prompt as suggested online. I got all the correct notification onscreen to say it was deactivated and it also showed as deactivated in settings. I then removed the paralle from the old mac.

On the new Mac, I installed parallels, signed in and applied the parallel product key, this worked fine. However, now with i try to use the windows product key to activate windows it won't work.

I'm very frustrated and there is nowhere to speak with someone from microsoft for support.

Thanks for any help.

Amy O'Neill2, May 29, 2024
  3. Parallels Workstation 6 Licence Key

Hello
    Does anybody have a parallels workstation 6 licence key? I am trying to run a VM I created a long time ago and I lost my licence key. I need a licence key for version 6, as that is the version I personally used. Anyone have a licence key? I would buy a new one but parallels removed the purchase page for parallels workstation and now the product parallels desktop does not support windows. Thank you.

isaacthethemer, May 29, 2024
  4. purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****?

How to deactivate product key from Windows in parallel desktop and activate another Windows product key in Parallels Desktop?

BoonlertPhiphat, May 29, 2024
Thema:

purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****?

1. purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****? - Similar Threads - purchased Parallels approx

2. purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    purchased Windows 11 to use with Parallels approx 30hrs ago and stll no product key. ****?: I purchased windows 11, yesterday, for use with Parallels, on a Macbook Pro. I have not received the product key in my email, but I have been charged.When should I be receiving it.Thank you....
  3. how to purchase a product key for windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to purchase a product key for windows 11: How do i obtain a product key for windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-purchase-a-product-key-for-windows-11/d61edbe7-0074-46d0-981e-2d5d557f872d
  4. how to purchase a product key for windows 11

how to purchase a product key for windows 11: How do i obtain a product key for windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-purchase-a-product-key-for-windows-11/d61edbe7-0074-46d0-981e-2d5d557f872d
  5. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  6. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  7. Windows Product Key Purchase

8. Product Key for Parallels Mac

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  9. Product Key for Parallels Mac

Product Key for Parallels Mac: Hello,I recently got an M1 Macbook Pro and got the free trial of Parallels on it. I'm trying to activate the windows with the product key I got from an old laptop that was never activated Lenovo Thinkpad T550. When I enter the key it gives me the error message: "The product...
  10. Win10 product key under Mac/Parallels

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Win10 product key under Mac/Parallels: PC died. Purchased a MacBookPro. Just added Parellels and Win10. Microsoft ID code from old PC not recognised by new config, so can't activate Win10 under Parallels. How can I get a new product key?...