Windows 10: PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE?

Discus and support PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My pc is a HP , purchased new a few years ago. windows 8.1 At some point I installed Windows 10 Home. not sure when but 1-2 yrs ago. no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DT#&098, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DT#&098 Win User

PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE?

My pc is a HP , purchased new a few years ago. windows 8.1 At some point I installed Windows 10 Home. not sure when but 1-2 yrs ago.

no problems until a month or so ago. I reset it and everything was good. I recently decided to turn bit locker on and found I couldn't on Home.

After some searching I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft. I backed up to One Drive then installed it.

I received error OxC004F025 We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try later or go to Store and buy genuine Windows.

I thought I did? However when troubleshooting I find now I have Windows Enterprise? I know for sure I did not buy that. I have the receipt and it shows in my account Windows 10 Pro. dated yesterday. I tried all the troubleshooters to no avail.

PLease help I am at my wits end here.

Thank you

Denise

:)

DT#&098, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Mark_IV4 Win User

Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise).

Now, Windows is saying that I need to Activate my Subscription, but it won't let me since I don't actually have an Enterprise purchase - just Pro.

I've read through some other Microsoft forums and similar problems have been reported by others. It sounds like to fix it you might need to reinstall and/or apply other solutions that are somewhat complicated. I'm ok with just purchasing Enterprise if I
    need to - as long as it's a simpler fix.

What do I need to do to fix this as easily as possible?

Thanks,

Mark_IV4, Aug 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Phusius Win User

How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

Phusius, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE? - Similar Threads - PURCHASED PRO INSTALLED

2. Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation: Bought an LG Gram computer from Costco which came with Windows 11 Home. I installed all the updates and the system showed activated. From the control panel I was referred to the Microsoft Store to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. After paying my $99, I got a blue box that allowed...
  3. Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation: Bought an LG Gram computer from Costco which came with Windows 11 Home. I installed all the updates and the system showed activated. From the control panel I was referred to the Microsoft Store to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. After paying my $99, I got a blue box that allowed...
  4. Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise: Problem is I have 2 profiles on my laptop. One profile is fine. The other is giving me an Activation Error.Since I have not been able to activate 10 Enterprise on the other profile I'm guessing it is Single-User.How do I get Windows 10 Pro, and will there be a problem...
  5. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise: Hello Microsoft Experts!, Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription? How much does it cost? Is this Windows available to Palestine or should be a reseller for purchasing to this country? Thank you, Rasheed Abdulrahman....
  6. purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise

purchased Windows 10 Pro but the system shows as Windows Enterprise: Dears, Kindly assist me on this. I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from official Microsoft site in order to upgrade my Windows 10. However there were some error messages came and now my system profile shows as Windows Enterprise. What should I do ? I am unable to...
  7. Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 pro upgrade shows enterprise: Hi I just upgraded a licence from windows10 Home to pro by going through settings-activation settings-upgrade and it took me to Microsoft store after I bought and installed it setting show as windows10 enterprise and it show not activated how can I get the pro version I...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Store but the installation gave me Enterprise,...

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Store but the installation gave me Enterprise,...: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store (my order history verifies this), but the procedure ended up putting Enterprise on the pc. Also, the machine will now not activate windows, saying I don't have a correct key or digital license. There is no way...
  9. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise: Recently I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for my laptop, but after it did the upgrade in place, it was no longer activated and showing as a Windows 10 Enterprise. This is with the current 1903 (OS Build 18362.116). Is there any reason for this?...
  10. Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise: I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise). Now, Windows is saying that I...