Windows 10: PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE?

Discus and support PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My pc is a HP , purchased new a few years ago. windows 8.1 At some point I installed Windows 10 Home. not sure when but 1-2 yrs ago. no problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DT#&098, Aug 4, 2019.

1. DT#&098 Win User

PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE?

My pc is a HP , purchased new a few years ago. windows 8.1 At some point I installed Windows 10 Home. not sure when but 1-2 yrs ago.

no problems until a month or so ago. I reset it and everything was good. I recently decided to turn bit locker on and found I couldn't on Home.

After some searching I purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade from Microsoft. I backed up to One Drive then installed it.

I received error OxC004F025 We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try later or go to Store and buy genuine Windows.

I thought I did? However when troubleshooting I find now I have Windows Enterprise? I know for sure I did not buy that. I have the receipt and it shows in my account Windows 10 Pro. dated yesterday. I tried all the troubleshooters to no avail.

PLease help I am at my wits end here.

Thank you

Denise

:)

DT#&098, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Mark_IV4 Win User

Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise).

Now, Windows is saying that I need to Activate my Subscription, but it won't let me since I don't actually have an Enterprise purchase - just Pro.

I've read through some other Microsoft forums and similar problems have been reported by others. It sounds like to fix it you might need to reinstall and/or apply other solutions that are somewhat complicated. I'm ok with just purchasing Enterprise if I
    need to - as long as it's a simpler fix.

What do I need to do to fix this as easily as possible?

Thanks,

Mark_IV4, Aug 4, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 4, 2019
  4. Phusius Win User

How do I get Windows 7 to install on a full 3 TB HDD?

Thanks everyone, much appreciated. Giving this a shot now. I already try converting to GPT once already and it worked, but still only showed 2 TB, however, the steps listed your link Newteki have a few added steps I did not do. Also, I decided to go with Windows 8 Pro since Windows 7 was giving me so much trouble with this issue, yet it still gave me the same problems of only showing 2 TB then a separate 700ish GB drive.

Here goes nothing, thanks all, will be reporting back soon, hozzah!

Phusius, Aug 4, 2019
Thema:

1. PURCHASED WINDOWS PRO INSTALLED NOW SHOWS WINDOWS ENTERPRISE? - Similar Threads - PURCHASED PRO INSTALLED

2. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Store but the installation gave me Enterprise,...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade through Store but the installation gave me Enterprise,...: I purchased the Windows 10 Pro upgrade from the Microsoft Store (my order history verifies this), but the procedure ended up putting Enterprise on the pc. Also, the machine will now not activate windows, saying I don't have a correct key or digital license. There is no way...
  3. Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise

Purchased Windows 10 Pro upgrade on laptop, it installed WIndows 10 Enterprise: Recently I had purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade for my laptop, but after it did the upgrade in place, it was no longer activated and showing as a Windows 10 Enterprise. This is with the current 1903 (OS Build 18362.116). Is there any reason for this?...
  4. Windows 10 Home upgraded to Pro (via the Windows Store) now shows as Windows 10 Enterprise...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgraded to Pro (via the Windows Store) now shows as Windows 10 Enterprise...: On a new Surface Laptop 2, I purchased an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro using the Windows Store App. When I check the Settings App under > System > About, it now shows I now have Windows 10 Enterprise (1903) installed and shows that it's not activated. In...
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.

Purchased Windows 10 Pro. No activation. Now bricked Laptop.: I have recently purchased a Lenovo Legion Y530-151CH with windows 10 Home installed. When visiting the Settings UI there was an advertisement to upgrade (from the Store) to Windows 10 Pro. It had buttons, I pressed the accept and was taken to the Store page for this. It was...
  6. Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise

Purchased and Installed Windows 10 Pro Upgrade - but, is now showing Enterprise: I have a new laptop that came with Windows 10 Home installed. I purchased the $99 Windows Pro Upgrade and installed it. It is now showing the version is Windows 10 Enterprise. I checked my receipt and it's Windows 10 Pro (not Enterprise). Now, Windows is saying that I...
  7. I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.

I purchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise.: I pruchased upgrade to Windows 10 Pro and received Windows 10 Enterprise. How can I replace the Enterprise edition with the Pro edition I Purchased? Enterprise edition will not activate. I requested upgrade through settings - windows update & security. Here are the...
  8. Windows 10 pro to Enterprise

Windows 10 pro to Enterprise: Hello I have windows 7 professional. I did the the free upgrade to windows 10. I have HD images of both, so can switch between them. Apparently this ifs fine but cannot run both at once. I am thinking of upgrading my windows 10 professional to enterprise. The reason is...
  9. Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise

Windows 10 Pro to Enterprise: How can upgrade from windows 10 Pro to Enterprise without reinstall Windows 10? 19714
  10. Installing windows 10 enterprise replacing windows 8.1 pro

Installing windows 10 enterprise replacing windows 8.1 pro: Hi, I want to do a clean install of windows 10 enterprise, in replacing windows 8.1 pro on my dell laptop. My dell laptop was dell inspiron 7447, GENUINE ORIGINAL WINDOWS 8.1 PRO, WITH INJECTED PRODUCT KEY IN MOTHERBOARD. I had tried to install all-in-one windows 10...