Windows 10: Purchased

Discus and support Purchased in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought a laptop bundle, included in my bundle is Personal Microsoft 365. How do I install it on my laptop??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mathew K.M.Tomaskin, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Purchased

I bought a laptop bundle, included in my bundle is Personal Microsoft 365.

How do I install it on my laptop??

:)

Mathew K.M.Tomaskin, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Purchased

1. Purchased - Similar Threads - Purchased

2. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  3. my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my camera has stopped working and I have tried everything- some suggest that I purchase a...: How do I get my camera working again I have an hp all in one with a camera https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-camera-has-stopped-working-and-i-have-tried/8bb16e00-989c-46e9-862c-6904f5875a4d
  4. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  5. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  6. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  7. purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...

purchased Microsoft 11Pro, after the purchase the installation errored and now I have it...: I currently have Windows 11 Home.Purchased Windows 11Pro through Microsoft office. Receipt of purchase was received. No other email was received.Proceed to install the Windows 11 Pro. I received an error right away "Can't activate Windows...." and it disappeared. I am stuck...
  8. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  9. I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...

I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install...: I have a used PC with windows 11 installed. I want to purchase a new license and install it. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-used-pc-with-windows-11-installed-i-want/9e021b24-0863-4cf2-bc1f-71062eed3882
  10. How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?

How do I purchase a movie from the Microsoft Store that I already rented?: I rented a movie from the Microsoft Store, because it said I could watch it on the Movies Anywhere app on my smart TV. But then I found out afterward after 2 hours of trying to get it to work that you can't watch rentals on the Movies Anywhere app, only purchased movies. So...