Windows 10: purchases not showing up as owned

Discus and support purchases not showing up as owned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store (payed for with klarna sofort) but the game is not showing up anywhere on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by bergz1ege, Sep 22, 2019.

1. bergz1ege Win User

purchases not showing up as owned

i just bought forza horizon 4 ultimate edition in the microsoft store (payed for with klarna sofort) but the game is not showing up anywhere on my account and im getting worried that i just lost 100$, any thing i can do to fix it or get my money back ?

:)

bergz1ege, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Julsie Win User

Purchased App not showing as owned

I purchased an app, "TorrexPro" in the Windows store, on my laptop.

It shows up in my purchase history as having been paid in full.

However, when I want to install it on my laptop (after having reinstalled Windows 10) I am offered the opportunity to purchase. It does not show up as belonging to me. I have written numerous emails to the owners of the application, but have received no response
    from either them or Microsoft. $9.79 is not a large amount of money and I do not mind losing it, but I feel the principal is wrong.

Any suggestions about how to go about this?

Julsie, Sep 22, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 22, 2019
  4. purchases not showing up as owned

Purchased App not showing as owned

ok i understand ur problem. do u used ur microsoft account to purchase it ? and use that same account that u used before to sign in to store. or u can visit live account and
    use ur microsoft account to sign in. then see purchases history on that page. if u see ur purchase listed there then u will not lose ur money. u can try installing that product from online microsoft store website . without using store app

Aryaman_Kumar, Sep 22, 2019
Thema:

purchases not showing up as owned

1. purchases not showing up as owned - Similar Threads - purchases showing owned

2. Purchases not showing up in order history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchases not showing up in order history: Hi, I've made many too many purchases for a game where the money is taken using the microsoft store. I'm desperately trying to get a refund for a payment that has been taken twice but my order history is showing that the last purchase made was in April, which isn't true!!!!...
  3. Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Sim not showing up in Owned Library even though I have purchased it and it is in...: Hi, So I was playing Microsoft Flight Sim on Game Pass and I decided I wanted to purchase it outright. I did that and have the order in Order History, but now that my Game Pass has run out I am not seeing the game as Owned and I cannot run it, even though it is still showing...
  4. Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased minecraft coins not showing up on account: My son bought 3000 Minecraft coins but it is not showing up in his account. I have the receipt by email but the coins have not appeared in my account. The transaction was 3 days ago and I can see the transaction in Billing and Payments section of my son's xbox/Microsoft...
  5. Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecoins on windows 10 not showing up after purchase!: Was trying to but minecoins for a resource pack and none of the coins have appeared on the account, but Microsoft is quick to charge me that money! please help!...
  6. Minecraft not showing up in purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft not showing up in purchases: I was given a free copy of minecraft windows 10 edition awhile ago because i had java edition, i claimed it. but never installed it. now i wanted to play crossplatform with some friends and it says i don't have it. i went back to the old mojang site and it says the code was...
  7. Minecraft Windows Edition not showing up as owned despite being owned.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows Edition not showing up as owned despite being owned.: Hello everyone. A couple of weeks ago, I redeemed my free version of Minecraft Windows edition with the code Mojang sent me. It worked perfectly for that day and the days after. However, something unrelated went wrong with my computer, and I had to wipe my computer of...
  8. Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stellaris DLCs not showing up in game after purchase: So I downloaded Stellaris from PC game pass. I purchased the Utopia DLC and the Leviathans DLC and they show installed on my Microsoft Store account yet when I launch the game, nothing. I got no clue if they are active or not. How do I know if they active?...
  9. Owned games not showing up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned games not showing up in library.: For some reason 80% of the games I own are not showing up in the Owned Section of My Library in the Microsoft Store. If the games were not installed I always had an option to reinstall them in this section of the store. About 2 days ago a game I was playing crashed. To fix...
  10. Purchased game doesn't show up in library.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchased game doesn't show up in library.: I purchased forza horizon 4 ultimate editon from the store, since it was 25€ cheaper, I bought the game, it showed that I actually paid for the game, but I can't find it anywhere. How can I fix this? I'd like to play the game but I feel like I'm being scammed at the moment....