Windows 10: Purchasing a Product and switching devices

Discus and support Purchasing a Product and switching devices in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, We have multiple users on our computer. When I buy a product from the store with my microsoft account, can I transfer it somehow to another... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AlinaVietoris, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Purchasing a Product and switching devices

Hi,

We have multiple users on our computer. When I buy a product from the store with my microsoft account, can I transfer it somehow to another device at a later point?

:)

AlinaVietoris, Nov 16, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 16, 2019
  3. csatennis Win User
    Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Purchasing a Product and switching devices

Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing a Product and switching devices

1. Purchasing a Product and switching devices - Similar Threads - Purchasing Product switching

2. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  3. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Product Key Purchase: I have a laptop from my last employer that was fully depreciated, so they let me take it with me. It is set up so that it has to be on the corporate network to update, and now it says I need to activate Windows. That, too, needs to be on the corporate network, but now that...
  4. Windows Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Minecraft Purchase and devices.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Purchase and devices.: So, I have a friend who I want to play Minecraft with and she said she purchased the game on her sister's APPLE account before she had her own-windows acc. But now she has her own account on her windows device but don't know how to get it from her sister's apple account to...
  6. Minecraft Purchase and devices.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Purchase and devices.: So, I have a friend who I want to play Minecraft with and she said she purchased the game on her sister's APPLE account before she had her own-windows acc. But now she has her own account on her windows device but don't know how to get it from her sister's apple account to...
  7. Old Product Key Purchase

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Old Product Key Purchase: Hi. I bought a windows 10 product key several years ago. The computer broke down a short time ago, I am trying a new installation on different device, and I don't have my product key. I went into troubleshooting to change/move the device, but it won't not access either 2...
  8. Unable to purchase product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to purchase product key: Hello, I’ve come here to ask about a problem that has appeared since last night. My current computer is running a version of Windows 10 “under an organization”, even though I am not part of any. Yesterday, I got this notification: [IMG] This morning I decided to purchase a...
  9. product purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    product purchase: I bought 3 product on 15th September but didn't receive any VIP points of first purchase in Dungeon Hunter 5 game. I have order details & it says it is completed but why I didn't get benefits Order-6033018343. "...
  10. Switch Product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Switch Product key: I have 2 devices with Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro . I want to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro and Downgrade Pro to Home . Should i just switch the product key or need to reinstall Windows ?...