Windows 10: Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Discus and support Purchasing a product from the microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by FloMartinez, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address.

:)

FloMartinez, Jul 17, 2019

2. No product key after Windows 10 purchase

Hi Chris,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How did you upgrade to windows 10?
    • Have you done clean install?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • From where have you purchased the Windows 10?
    If you have purchased from online Microsoft store or any store I suggest you to contact them for the product key.

Please do let us know with more information, so that we can assist you better.

Karthicka_R, Jul 17, 2019
  3. P.PPP Win User
    Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Thank you for putting the effort and being patient to help me solve this problem, but I will not install any other third party annoying applications to stop an already annoying situation.

The solution you suggested may worked for you, but in my case,

1. I have the "Show suggestions occasionally in Start" turned off long time ago;
    2. I am on the latest Windows version;
    3. This automatic purchase happened today;
    4. It did not install anything in my machine, so there is nothing to uninstall;
    5. Although the apps are free, it
      purchased
      Twitter and Candy Crush Saga for me, it means I own these apps now (unwillingly), and they are in my "ready to install" list.

P.PPP, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

Unable to purchase app in store

Hello Nraina thank you for posting.

Here are some suggestions you can try in order to solve this issue.

• I would suggest you log with your Microsoft Account on
      https://account.live.com make sure your birth date, time&date and the time zone are correct.

• If you are having this issue on your Windows Phone, please check the time and date on the phone as well (<<settings <<time&date) and set them on manual.

• Please also log with the same Microsoft account to
      http://www.xbox.com
      and make sure you have created you Gamertag.

• As a last step, please just do a soft reset of the phone (if the issues are on you r Windows Phone)
    Press and hold the Power and Volume down buttons for 20 seconds, until the phone vibrates. Once it vibrates, release the buttons and the phone should restart.

Here is another forum posting that might be helpful.

Unable to Purchase an App in Windows Store

Kind Regards

Vladimir Mi, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

1. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store - Similar Threads - Purchasing product microsoft

2. Product Key not Found immediately after purchase from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Key not Found immediately after purchase from Microsoft store: I currently placed new hardware in my tower and updated to Windows 11 Pro and received but could not change many quality of life items due to an activation key being required.. I purchased a Windows 11 Home key however I keep receiving the same errors with the key not being...
  3. Product Key not Found immediately after purchase from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Key not Found immediately after purchase from Microsoft store: I currently placed new hardware in my tower and updated to Windows 11 Pro and received but could not change many quality of life items due to an activation key being required.. I purchased a Windows 11 Home key however I keep receiving the same errors with the key not being...
  4. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  5. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store: When I reinstalled Windows 10 on my desktop PC, the order history for the Microsoft Store disappeared. How do I get the order history back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-purchases-from-the-microsoft-store/e274c09c-1181-456b-a099-8dd42c105799
  6. Missing purchases from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  8. Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.

Purchase product from Microsoft Store - never received product key.: 4 Feb 2022 I have purchased and pay £1400 for Micorosft Server 2022. Payment has been collected, I receive invoice, but never received Porduct Key. Fun start now ... I tried to find on microfost.com in my purhcase history information ... only thing I can browse to is to...
  9. Restore purchase from Microsoft Store

Restore purchase from Microsoft Store: Hi all, I made a purchase from the store in December 2019, but the PC the purchased software Minecraft, etc was installed on had an SSD failure. Unfortunately, this device was not backed up, and I have no record of the Microsoft account or password used to restore said...
  10. Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store

Problem with purchase from Microsoft Store: I wanted to give a game as a gift to my fiend. It occurred when I was purchasing this game from the Microsoft Store. But got an error message: Contact us at Microsoft support. We are having trouble processing your payment and we’d like to get it sorted out...