Windows 10: Purchasing/gift Code

Discus and support Purchasing/gift Code in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Why is it that when I have Java edition and a code for Windows 10 edition it says it has been claimed already when I haven't touched the code once and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Norvin Lim, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Purchasing/gift Code

Why is it that when I have Java edition and a code for Windows 10 edition it says it has been claimed already when I haven't touched the code once and it doesn't appear in my Purchase history. And in the Microsoft Store it self on the computer it has no history of the payment or download. Purchasing/gift Code 5c198087-33fa-4e62-b5de-b1f6d0c31053?upload=true.png

:)

Norvin Lim, Oct 1, 2018

2. Where to Purchase gift card or redemption code online in india

I can't use my VISA classic debit card for purchase on windows store, hence I want to know Where to Purchase gift card or redemption code online in India

Vaibhavcba, Oct 1, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox One can now give gifts right in Microsoft Store

Source: Give the Gift of Games this Holiday! - Xbox Wire

Brink, Oct 1, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Purchasing/gift Code

Microsoft Store announces PC digital game gifting

Source: PC Digital Game Gifting is Here - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

Brink, Oct 1, 2018
Thema:

Purchasing/gift Code

1. Purchasing/gift Code - Similar Threads - Purchasing gift Code

2. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  3. Gift code can't be redeemed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift code can't be redeemed: Hi, I bought my son a gift code for Minecraft Windows + Launcher. I used my Microsoft account to do this. And when entered the code through the link given in his email, it states that the code has been redeemed. I can see the purchase from my order account. We tried switching...
  4. Gift Codes

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gift Codes: I bought a Minecraft Java Edition gift code while I already have Java Edition. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-codes/c881968f-5853-4436-827a-c24e458d9179
  5. gift purchasing problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift purchasing problem: [ATTACH]I wanted to gift it to someone but got this error. plz tell me a fix Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-purchasing-problem/40a6a407-0d1d-424d-8a6f-232b417e1bc6
  6. Gift Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Code: I took my Minecraft w10 gift code a long time ago, and now I can't use it cause it's old. Do you know someting i can do to renew the gift code? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-code/1e206d2c-9aa5-4f66-bb8e-32e64708a21e
  7. Gift Code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gift Code: [ATTACH] Help Me!! :'( https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gift-code/f96df07c-c1f6-41ff-b2cf-97f0480bbc38
  8. Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gift Card purchased redeemed on the wrong device: Someone I know purchased Minecraft Windows 10 for me as a gift on PC (Code sent via Xbox) But when he was redeeming it, it was accidentally redeemed on the Xbox Companion App when it should have been redeemed on the Windows 10 play store. Is there anyway to reverse this so it...
  9. Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Using a Microsoft gift card for purchases: Hope someone can help with this. I recently received a Microsoft gift card into my account. I would like to make purchases on it. I have a game on my PC that I downloaded to Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, there are items you can purchase for playing the game, and...
  10. gift code region

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gift code region: I bought a "Minecraft for Windows10"-gift and send the code to my gf, but she is in another region and cannot activate it. Error Message: GeoRestricted WGUrTN/shkae073h.58.1.6.7 Is there any way to change the code's region or exchange the code for one that works in...