Windows 10: purchasing in castle clash

Discus and support purchasing in castle clash in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nelsonpaton, Oct 31, 2020.

1. purchasing in castle clash

i made a purchase in my game castle clash but didn't get it and had to get a refund but i still want to make a purchase in my game how can i do that with out this happening again. This is bad because i pay straight away but if i don't get it i got to wait 5days to get a refund so how can i make a purchase in my game so this dose not happen again.

:)

nelsonpaton, Oct 31, 2020
  2. Sheena M. Win User

Castle Clash

Hi RobertJuarez,

Thank you for posting on the forum.

According to your post, you would like to see the game Castle Clash available on the Store.

I would suggest that you contact the developer/publisher of this app directly and ask them if they plan to make a version of the game for the Windows Phone Store.

Kind Regards,

Sheena M., Oct 31, 2020
  3. castle clash update

When will u release the castle clash game christmas update for windows phone...?or update is available in any region....?please reply soon soon......

kaladharkarthick, Oct 31, 2020
  4. purchasing in castle clash

Castle Clash

Ok there is an app...a game that I love to play called castle clash. I know that not only I would like to see this game in WP app store. I was just wondering if and when it would be in the store because I love the game, it is a much better game than clash
    of clans in my opinion and a much better game than the windows versions of this game. So if there is any news on this game in the app store please let me know purchasing in castle clash :)

RobertJuarez, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

purchasing in castle clash

1. purchasing in castle clash - Similar Threads - purchasing castle clash

2. Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?: How do I find Clash of Chlans in the Microsoft store? Is that even possible? If not, can anyone explain how I can play Clash of Clans on my PC with Windows 10? Clash of Clans im Microsoftstore?
  3. Applications clash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications clash: Dear Sir: My name is Charnchai. I just bought a brand new Surface Laptop 3. Whenever I open an attachments from Outlook mail, office documents from Line chat or Wechat, including internet link to Youtube etc, it clashed Microsoft Edge and office apps. I means it could not...
  4. Clashing devices on serial COM ports

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Clashing devices on serial COM ports: I am using a Windows 10 Enterprise x64 PC. I have an Adafruit Feather M0 Express board and a Kortek touchscreen. I can use either of these devices individually on the PC. They work over serial communications. However, when I install the drivers for the touchscreen, the...
  5. Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dunstanburgh Castle - NOT Ardvreck Castle: The Windows 10 Lock Screen photograph of Ardvreck Castle in Scotland is completely wrong. It's Dunstanburgh Castle in Northumberland, England taken from the north where the face of the ruin is hidden. As such, your "quiz" is then also wrong as the castle is very much in...
  6. Clash of Clans Game available or not?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clash of Clans Game available or not?: Is the game clash of clans available on store if not then when it will be available?, I need to know because I am waiting for the game to come on Microsoft store for too long and it's a favourate game of millions of people worldwide u can check online. So I just wanted to...
  7. cannot sign in to castle seige

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot sign in to castle seige: please help me i cannot play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-sign-in-to-castle-seige/a059b749-dc3f-4f84-92db-9cc7c0e3b877
  8. Network Repeater Clash with Router?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Repeater Clash with Router?: I have a problem with a network in a residential property. We have a BT Home Hub and a TP Link WA730 RE which is used as a range extender to repeat the signal. Generally, the solution works fine, it drops out occasionally, but works fine for Ipads, Apple TV, Phones, android...
  9. Firewall clashing with File sharing settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Firewall clashing with File sharing settings?: There was an old thread over a year ago about this which explains how changing the settings on the built in firewall will affect file sharing and vice versa: Turning Windows Firewall off changes Network discovery File sharing on - Windows 10 Forums Does anyone know why...
  10. Printers clash

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printers clash: I have two printers, a Brother label printer and an Epson general office printer/scanner, connected to my desktop computer by USB. Until recently, there was no problem, but suddenly they started to clash. If printer A has been used, printer B will not work unless I turn...