Windows 10: Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Discus and support Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f" I cannot even use a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rockindowntime, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f"

I cannot even use a prepaid gift card that is in my account.

Suggestions/help gratefully appreciated

:)

Rockindowntime, Feb 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

1. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Purchasing issues Microsoft

2. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK: Hello,I've been trying to purchase a Xbox Series X with a combination of microsoft balance and a debit card for a couple of weeks and each time I try to do this I have gotten the following response see screenshot below. Having previously contacted the online help team and...
  3. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK: Hello,I've been trying to purchase a Xbox Series X with a combination of microsoft balance and a debit card for a couple of weeks and each time I try to do this I have gotten the following response see screenshot below. Having previously contacted the online help team and...
  4. Issues with purchasing on microsoft store UK

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Microsoft Store Purchases

Microsoft Store Purchases: [ATTACH][ATTACH][IMG]if i purchased something for fortnite in the microsft store for a game dose it expire because it said the purchase was complete but its not in my fortnite account and it says you own this item but i never redeemed it someone please help * Moved from...
  6. Microsoft store not recognizing purchase on windows 10

Microsoft store not recognizing purchase on windows 10: Recently finished building my gaming pc got it all up to date with drivers and everything. When i went to the microsoft store i downloaded the games i wanted to run on my pc which i purchased but when i went to run them i was greated with an error message saying that i do...
  7. Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store

Issue while purchasing from Microsoft Store: I get some points on my Microsoft account so I decided to purchase Robux. But, I get an error. Why?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-while-purchasing-from-microsoft-store/00f48f7b-f25c-4dde-a06e-25590aa933b3
  8. Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store: I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP...
  9. Sea Of Thieves Microsoft Store purchase issues

Sea Of Thieves Microsoft Store purchase issues: I bought Sea of thieves a few days ago, on black friday i purchased Parrot bundle and another for more ancient coins for the game. This was well of 24 hours ago and still have no received my items!!!...
  10. Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Activation Issues After Purchase in Microsoft Store: Hey Microsoft Community! Today, I bought Windows 10 Pro through the online Microsoft Store. I was originally running Windows 10 Home since it came preinstalled on my Lenovo Y545 Legion laptop. When I installed Windows 10 Pro after purchasing it, I am told that Windows 10...