Windows 10: Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Discus and support Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10) in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f" I cannot even use a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Rockindowntime, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Whenever I try to make a purchase from the Microsoft store I get the following error "Something went wrong error 0x8007139f"

I cannot even use a prepaid gift card that is in my account.

Suggestions/help gratefully appreciated

:)

Rockindowntime, Feb 26, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows Store 10 cents deals

Change your region for Windows Store

95Viper, Feb 26, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

Windows 10 Store sharing purchased apps

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Have you added any alias to your Microsoft Account, from which you have purchased the apps?

• Are you able to view your purchased app other all the Microsoft account, from which you are logging in to your computer?

I would suggest you the run Windows store app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type troubleshooting in the
      Search
      area on the taskbar.

• Click on View all on the left panel of the Troubleshooting Windows.

• Select Windows store Apps.

• Follow the on screen instruction.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10)

1. Purchasing issues in Microsoft Store (Windows 10) - Similar Threads - Purchasing issues Microsoft

2. Purchasing a product from the microsoft store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchasing a product from the microsoft store: I tried purchasing Microsoft Office 365 but it is not accepting Guam as the location address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchasing-a-product-from-the-microsoft-store/72c8aea6-c559-4811-baa5-773d0bc6b092"
  3. windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 license purchase from Microsoft store?: what is the purchase price for a windows 10 home 64-bit license? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-license-purchase-from-microsoft-store/e4c58a96-a4e5-4c31-84a4-a9b6a1137323
  4. Microsoft store restore purchase

Microsoft store restore purchase: i redeemed a code for a game a long time ago and recently i have re-installed windows on my computer. when i go to the microsoft store it says i have to buy or redeem a code again. how do i get it back?...
  5. Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself

Microsoft Store purchased apps by itself: Yesterday I downloaded the Windows Terminal (yay) and Forza Street on my machine. Forza Street downloading took too long so I just paused it (at around 1.7G/3.7G) and turned off my computer. This morning when I opened Microsoft Store and went into the downloading list,...
  6. Microsoft store purchases

Microsoft store purchases: Why does Microsoft store Show that I have bought nearly every app, when I have not made any purchases? The store Shows I have purchased apps I have never even seen! WHAT is up?...
  7. Microsoft Store purchase of Gears of War

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store purchase of Gears of War: In December 2018, I purchased a digital copy of Gears of War 4. Last night my OS crashed due to HDD issues and I had to reinstall the game, but the download file does not reflect on my account. When I search for the game on he Store, I only have the option to re-purchase...
  8. Microsoft store purchase not in library

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store purchase not in library: MICROSOFT SUCKS!!!!! On January 14, 2018 I purchased Superhot VR. It got played for a while then deleted off the pc at some point. The other day, my son wanted to play it again, so I thought no problem I will just reinstall it. I went to my library in the store app and it...
  9. Microsoft Store issue

Microsoft Store issue: My old laptop broke down and I purchased a new one. I tried to download games that I had bought before but this system requires me to buy them again. Why? I have bought them already...
  10. How to Doiwnload a Microsoft Store Purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Doiwnload a Microsoft Store Purchase: I purchased a game through the Microsoft Store. But, I misspelled my last name. I received a email confirmation. I also went into the Store web site and corrected the misspelling. Now, I have no idea how to download the games. Any ideas?? James...