Windows 10: Purchasing Minecraft Java

Discus and support Purchasing Minecraft Java in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; When i attempt to purchase Minecraft it denies me and asks me to verify my purchase. How do I do that?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by AnnaSchwab1, Sep 18, 2021.

1. Purchasing Minecraft Java

When i attempt to purchase Minecraft it denies me and asks me to verify my purchase. How do I do that?

:)

AnnaSchwab1, Sep 18, 2021

2. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

Hi Debalena,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

If you have purchased several copies of Minecraft from Mojang, then I suggest you to refer the
    Mojang refunds policy and check their refund policy.

If you want to swap your editions of Minecraft that you have purchased, please
    Contact Mojang Support and they will help you with this.

If you have purchased Minecraft from Microsoft Store, then I suggest you to refer
    Returning items you bought from Microsoft Store for exchange or refund
    and check if you can get a refund.

As you need the Java Edition of Minecraft, you can follow the steps mentioned in
    How do I install Minecraft: Java Edition? and install
    the Java Edition of Minecraft on your computer.

Before purchasing the Java Edition of Minecraft, I suggest you to refer the system requirements for installing the Java Edition of Minecraft from
    Minecraft: Java Edition system requirements.

For reference, you may also refer the Different Minecraft Editions
    to know more about the different versions of Minecraft.

Shafeeq_Khan, Sep 18, 2021
  3. Cannot get Minecraft Java Edition for free after purchasing Minecraft Windows 10 edition

I accidentally purchased Minecraft Windows 10 edition without knowing that i cannot get Minecraft Java edition for free by purchasing windows 10 edition .Mojang is providing free windows 10 edition for those who purchased Minecraft Java Edition.Why doesn't
    it work other way around when the price is same for both products.Pleease help me.

srisatya9618, Sep 18, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Purchasing Minecraft Java

Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition in your email.

As you have mentioned that, you have already paid for the game, if you have purchased the game from Mojang, I would suggest you to contact the Minecraft team by

submitting a request

However, if you have purchased the game from Microsoft Store, I suggest you to get in touch with our

Microsoft Store Support team

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 18, 2021
Thema:

Purchasing Minecraft Java

1. Purchasing Minecraft Java - Similar Threads - Purchasing Minecraft Java

2. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  3. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.: Hello I downloaded a game called minecraft java and bedrock edition then when it has been installed I only had bedrock edition not java and I downloaded the java on Microsoft store and it still did not work so can you help me know what is wrong and by the way my windows is 10...
  4. Minecraft java and bedrock edition online purchase.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft java: Im having a problem where no matter how many times i reinstall minecraft or reset or repair it it just doesnt work , i use the Gamepass to play minecraft , Both java and my graphic drivers are up to date and i have tried running as administrator...
  6. Minecraft JAVA

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft JAVA: So me and my brother have been trying to play Minecraft lan for a long time now and when I open the world to lan i just doesn't show up on his computer but when we make world on our iMac it does show up on his computer to connect to also when i try to connect to his realm my...
  7. minecraft java

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft java: Hi, I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 thinking it was java edition. once downloaded I later found out that it was not java and cannot download java edition bc I cannot seem to figure out how to get rid of the windows 10 off of my computer. When I click on redeem code and...
  8. Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft purchasing issues from java to Bedrock: I am having troubles getting Bedrock for free. I have owned Java since 2014, and so I have been attempting to redeem my free copy of windows 10 minecraft bedrock edition. But in the support section stating it, whenever I click the link they put, it takes me to the support...
  9. Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Didn’t receive purchase receipt of Minecraft Java edition: I bought Minecraft java edition and it says to go to my email to check for the purchase receipt. But when I go and check my e-mail the purchase will not show up so I cant download the product I paid for. as I paid for it it wont let me install the product because the e-mail...
  10. Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purchased Multiple Copies Of Minecraft Versions, But Need Minecraft - Java Edition.: I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how. I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't...