Windows 10: Purchasing only Publisher

Discus and support Purchasing only Publisher in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I was told that I could get Publisher without Office 365...What would the cost be? Anybody done this?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by RaeC 42, Apr 18, 2020.

1. RaeC 42 Win User

Purchasing only Publisher

I was told that I could get Publisher without Office 365...What would the cost be? Anybody done this?

:)

RaeC 42, Apr 18, 2020

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Apr 18, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Apr 18, 2020
  4. Purchasing only Publisher

Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

I've already seen the following Post:

Hi samuel,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

To unblock a software publisher try the below steps:

• Open Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, and then click Internet Options.

• Go to the Content tab, Look under the Certificates section.

• Click on Publishers button.

• Select the Untrusted Publishers tab.
      • Select the Publisher you wish to unblock and click the Remove button.
    This post does not solve my problem with a Blocked publisher, because When I check the "Untrusted Publisher's tab in Internet Explorer. there are no entries to remove.

Any other way to resolve this?

RDougShelton, Apr 18, 2020
Thema:

Purchasing only Publisher

1. Purchasing only Publisher - Similar Threads - Purchasing Publisher

2. Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?: I have done all the required actions to try and restore my purchased rights, but it is not working. I do not want to pay another $30 for a program I already have. My computer broke a few months ago and Im not sure what the company did to fix it, but when I reopened...
  3. Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can I not restore my purchased rights on IbisPaintX?: I have done all the required actions to try and restore my purchased rights, but it is not working. I do not want to pay another $30 for a program I already have. My computer broke a few months ago and Im not sure what the company did to fix it, but when I reopened...
  4. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  5. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?: Can I upgrade to Windows 11 PRO after installing an OEM windows 10 PRO key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-to-windows-11-pro-after-purchasing-an/c4fe2498-cc57-48fd-aa3b-94e4afb87eeb
  6. Upgrading to Windows 11 PRO after purchasing an OEM windows 10 PRO key?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Does Microsoft care about a company who uses their software without purchasing licenses fraud?: I know of a company that started small and is now a billion-dollar company that has never purchased Microsoft Licenses for their systems.I was told don't bother telling Microsoft because they do not care. This company knows they are doing wrong and has over 300 Microsoft...
  8. I purchased publisher on line with a chat person and I cant use program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased publisher on line with a chat person and I cant use program: purchased on line publisher installed and cant' use progeram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-publisher-on-line-with-a-chat-person/22ba9284-7cf3-477e-abcc-87c18065f46f
  9. I purchased publisher on line with a chat person and I cant use program

I purchased publisher on line with a chat person and I cant use program: purchased on line publisher installed and cant' use progeram https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-publisher-on-line-with-a-chat-person/22ba9284-7cf3-477e-abcc-87c18065f46f
  10. I purchased publisher on line with a chat person and I cant use program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade