Windows 10: Purchasing renewal of Windows

Discus and support Purchasing renewal of Windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Help! I am currently attempting to renew my subscription to Windows. It will not allow me to complete the transaction as it does not accept my home... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TimothyMartin3, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Purchasing renewal of Windows

Help! I am currently attempting to renew my subscription to Windows. It will not allow me to complete the transaction as it does not accept my home address. Any thoughts will be helpful.

:)

TimothyMartin3, Mar 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Purchasing renewal of Windows

Game subscription renewal

Thanks for providing us specific details on what game you are experiencing this issue. If your account's billing and payment information are up-to-date and you're still having issues renewing your game subscription, we suggest that you follow the steps provided
    on this
    link
    on how to renew your Microsoft subscription. As stated on that page, some subscriptions that started using a prepaid card can't be renewed. To resolve this, you may purchase a new subscription for the game at

Microsoft Store

If you still encounter the same issue after following the solutions we have provided, you may get in touch with our Answer Desk sales and support team. Refer to this

link
    for more information.

Notify us if you have other questions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing renewal of Windows

1. Purchasing renewal of Windows - Similar Threads - Purchasing renewal

2. Help with purchasing support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with purchasing support: My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account...
  3. Help with purchasing support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with purchasing support: My windows updates for windows 10 continue to fail 0x80070002 and 0x8007371B error codes. I have gone through all the troubleshooting step with no results. I need to purchase support to fix this problem. I attempted to set up a case, but apparently I have Azure Active Account...
  4. Help with purchasing support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  6. Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...

Hello Microsoft. When I purchased PAW Patrol: The Mighty Movie on Christmas, it was the...: Please summarise the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-microsoft-when-i-purchased-paw-patrol-the/b131a7ce-c843-483c-acee-11deb5538c05
  7. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t have the product key since I was not the original purchaser.: I bought my PC from someone else and when it arrived it said I needed to enter a product key after a few weeks and now I have the watermark that says I need to activate windows. I don’t have the product key since I was not the original owner of the PC and I don’t have their...
  8. I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...

I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...: I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add new devices because I cannot find the key code. I have the original purchase receipt and serial #...
  9. I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add...: I purchased Microsoft family 365 in 2018 and renew every year. I have been unable to add new devices because I cannot find the key code. I have the original purchase receipt and serial #...
  10. Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Renew the SA originally purchased under EA program under Open Program: Hi team, Please suggest - Is it possible to renew the software assurance currently purchased and active under EA program with Open program. There is a customer who is currently having an active software assurance under Enterprise Agreement. The customer has reached out to...