Windows 10: Purchasing roblox premium

Discus and support Purchasing roblox premium in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi, I bought a 5€ gift card with 4650 points in Microsoft Rewards. I wanted to buy a roblox premiumship for 1 month with the gift card, but when I go... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aiishela, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Aiishela Win User

Purchasing roblox premium

Hi, I bought a 5€ gift card with 4650 points in Microsoft Rewards.

I wanted to buy a roblox premiumship for 1 month with the gift card, but when I go to the app and click to buy, it doesn't show me the option to use my microsoft balance.

Does anyone know how can I buy it with my microsoft balance?

Thanks for your answers.

:)

Aiishela, Feb 21, 2021

2. Stop Roblox purchases

I am getting $40. $50 day purchases from Roblox how do I make this stop? The Samsung tablet that has that isn't even working

JacqualineOwens, Feb 21, 2021
  3. Ariel Acu Win User
    Windows 10 Roblox problem

Hi Auras,

There are several reasons as to why you can't play Roblox on your computer. Windows Updates may affect the game not to play if your computer is not updated. To make sure that your Windows 10 is up to date, I suggest that you check for any Windows Update
    by using this link as your guide.

In addition, make sure that Roblox is allowed to run on your Chrome by performing the following steps:

• Download Roblox and run its setup file.
    • After the game has been installed, try to run it.
    • You should get a message box saying “External Protocol Request”. Check
      Remember my choice for all links of this type and click Launch Application.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you use another web browser on your computer to check if that helps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional help.

Ariel Acu, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Faith Win User

Why did Roblox install itself?

Weird. Windows Update doesn't install applications from the store as far as I know. Microsoft does install updates or apps that's within the store workspace automatically though, and will sometimes give you "free" versions of games that are shown as "purchased" (like Candy Crush) on your account, but they should not be installed. *Think They may be suggested or shown as a tile, but it shouldn't be installed on your computer. I don't see Roblox on any of my machines and they are all set to get automatic updates, both from WU and the store.

Faith, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Purchasing roblox premium - Similar Threads - Purchasing roblox premium

2. Roblox purchase not working

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox purchase not working: Hey everyone, Today I bought robux for €5,99 , but I didnt get it because it said "purchase cancelled". The money went off of my account but afterwards when I got back into roblox it said "Purchase cancelled". Am I getting my money back? Am I getting the robux?...
  3. Purchased Roblox Premuim

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Roblox Premuim: Hello, I bought Roblox Premuim with a Microsoft Rewards card today, but for some reason I didn't get the product even though the purchase was completed. Can anyone tell me if this is normally delayed or happen right aftern the purchase because I'm feeling like something...
  4. Roblox Premium

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox Premium: Hi, I try to buy robux premium with the balance I have. The premium I want is 450 and cost 5$. I have 5.21 dollars in my balance but every time I try to buy the premium it takes me to "How Do You Want to Buy the Rest". I've seen people buy robux with the Microsoft balance and...
  5. Roblox Premium

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Premium: Hi, I try to buy robux premium with the balance I have. The premium I want is 450 and cost 5$. I have 5.21 dollars in my balance but every time I try to buy the premium it takes me to "How Do You Want to Buy the Rest". I've seen people buy robux with the Microsoft balance and...
  6. Roblox Premium

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???: I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i have done this before and it comes up with a verification and everything but i been trying these past 3 days and it hasn't been...
  8. ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ROBLOX PREMIUM GLITCH???: I have $60 on my microsoft account and i was trying to buy roblox premium in-game off the microsoft shop but everytime i try nothing would happen, i have done this before and it comes up with a verification and everything but i been trying these past 3 days and it hasn't been...
  9. Purchase Not Be Completed! ROBLOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchase Not Be Completed! ROBLOX: I have been trying to buy robux using my microsoft balance for several months now. The problem is that I always get this warning, but before I was able to buy by this means. I NEED HELP!...
  10. Roblox Purchase Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox Purchase Problem: When trying to buy robux in ROBLOX this message appears for me and I am not sure what to do about it. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/roblox-purchase-problem/a81465d5-3d94-4a5d-9195-233395a8122d