Windows 10: Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance

Discus and support Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; So before I start with the content, be noted that I have already sent a support request to Microsoft Support Team. Then I waited for 3 days and they... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by TingTimmy, Apr 28, 2020.

1. TingTimmy Win User

Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance

So before I start with the content, be noted that I have already sent a support request to Microsoft Support Team. Then I waited for 3 days and they still haven't emailed me back with a response. Therefore, I am here to ask if anyone can help me.

I want to ask if anyone knows how to purchase robux using Microsoft balance. I downloaded the Roblox app in Microsoft Store. If you know how to fix this, please reply under this post. Thank you VERY MUCH!!

Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance bf377487-d671-4ce2-ab14-592bad7ff2bc?upload=true.png

Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance b7753a82-d6a3-49a3-a036-64b96e788dc6?upload=true.png

:)

TingTimmy, Apr 28, 2020

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Apr 28, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while purchasing Robux through Microsoft Store on your PC.

I would suggest you to refer the article Troubleshoot
    problems when paying for something from Microsoft Store
    and see if that helps.

However, we do have a dedicated team who can assist you with the issue. Let me help you in pointing towards the right direction, I would suggest you to get in touch with the
    Accounts and Billing team for further assistance with the issue.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 28, 2020
  4. maxadie Win User

Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

1. Purchasing Robux using Microsoft balance - Similar Threads - Purchasing Robux using

2. Robux purchase error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux purchase error: I used my reward points on a $5 CAD Microsoft Giftcard but when I went to the roblox app, I was prompted with this image. I don't know why the app was trying to charge me in US currency since I am in Canada...
  3. Robux purchase error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Robux purchase error: I used my reward points on a $5 CAD Microsoft Giftcard but when I went to the roblox app, I was prompted with this image. I don't know why the app was trying to charge me in US currency since I am in Canada...
  4. purchasing robux

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  5. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  6. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to buy robux with microsoft balance.: Hello, I was trying to purchase 1000 robux with premium, but for some reason, I don't see the "Microsoft balance" option on my screen, when I have $10 in my Microsoft balance. Can anyone try to figure this out? Thanks....
  8. Robux Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux Purchase: can somebody please help me every time i try to buy robux it just shows a red 3 under the code bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-purchase/77cdf2d1-6fb4-422a-a238-66bf744816ab
  9. Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't buy Robux with Microsoft Balance: Hi! I just re-installed Windows 10 Home on my PC and i had before 1,09€ on my Microsoft Store Balance and i'd like to buy with 0,99€ but it doesn't show in paying. Before i re-installed Windows 10 i could buy stuff without problems. What should i do?? [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  10. Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Issues while purchasing Robux on Microsoft Store: I redeemed my points to my Microsoft account, and in total, I got $3.86 and I decided to by robux with it, but anytime I try to buy robux, it always says error on the other end. the first time tried it, it worked but now it keeps saying error. PLEASE HELP!!!!! ASAP...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i use microsoft account credit to get ribux

2. can robux be paid via microsoft account

3. using money in microsoft account to purchase robux

4. how to buy robux on microsoft store