Windows 10: purchasing robux

Discus and support purchasing robux in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Aash.19, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Aash.19 Win User

purchasing robux

Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have any suggestions!

:)

Aash.19, Apr 16, 2022

2. Robux purchase

I recently bought the 400 robux item from the microsoft store with my credit earned from the rewards page. I purchased it and it didn't seem to go through. My robux amount is still the same. Do I need to provide my information? Please respond ASAP.

littlefreddyboy, Apr 16, 2022
  3. maxadie Win User
    Problems with robux purchase

i bought robux on my old account called nemjamatic31 oneday i forgot my password so i had to make a new one so is it possible you can give stormbreaker078 my 4000 robux stormbreaker078 is my new account please and save my money in games like jailbreak

maxadie, Apr 16, 2022
  4. purchasing robux

Problems with robux purchase

give me my visa back ir give me 2250 robux on roblox

rodmantorregoza, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

purchasing robux

1. purchasing robux - Similar Threads - purchasing robux

2. How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?: Do NOT ask me to call microsoft support, they did nothing and every time I try to call again for help, it hangs me up. I recently redeemed 5$ from microsoft rewards and wanted to buy robux. I get roblox off the microsoft store, and go to purchase. The message: purchase could...
  3. How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix “purchase could not be completed” when buying robux?: Do NOT ask me to call microsoft support, they did nothing and every time I try to call again for help, it hangs me up. I recently redeemed 5$ from microsoft rewards and wanted to buy robux. I get roblox off the microsoft store, and go to purchase. The message: purchase could...
  4. Robux purchase error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux purchase error: I used my reward points on a $5 CAD Microsoft Giftcard but when I went to the roblox app, I was prompted with this image. I don't know why the app was trying to charge me in US currency since I am in Canada...
  5. Robux purchase error

Robux purchase error: I used my reward points on a $5 CAD Microsoft Giftcard but when I went to the roblox app, I was prompted with this image. I don't know why the app was trying to charge me in US currency since I am in Canada...
  6. purchasing robux

in Windows 10 Gaming
    purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  7. purchasing robux

purchasing robux: Hi. My question is that i was just trying to buy some robux 400 and overtime i go and try to buy robux and go though the payment method it says something is wrong but I'm connected to wifi and card is not declined i do not know how to solve this issue let me know if you have...
  8. Robux purchase for 88 Roblox using Microsoft credit. $0.99 Expiring Oct 22, 2021

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Robux purchase for 88 Roblox using Microsoft credit. $0.99 Expiring Oct 22, 2021: I redeemed my Microsoft gift card for $1.25. I want to buy 88 Robux with that money, which is $0.99. But every time I log into the Microsoft Roblox app, I click the purchase button for 88 Robux. It asks me to sign in to make sure its me and not some hacker. After that, it...
  9. Roblox robux purchase not working!

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Roblox robux purchase not working!: Hello! Today I was trying to buy some robux 10$ and it didn't work! I did that and whenever it finished loading... It said "Your Payment Has Been Cancelled. I did it more and it still said "Your Payment has been canceled." It didn't take my money away or anything. I made sure...
  10. Robux Purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Robux Purchase: can somebody please help me every time i try to buy robux it just shows a red 3 under the code bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-purchase/77cdf2d1-6fb4-422a-a238-66bf744816ab