Windows 10: Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

Discus and support Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Debalena1, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Debalena1 Win User

Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year.

I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how.

I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't log on to code kingdom (which i have tried on and off to do for 2 years - expensive!). Apparently I need the Java edition - which wasn't shown side by side when i looked to purchase it. I was shown the £25 version and the £39 version however.

As a beginner i didn't even realise there were different versions and so have wasted even more money.

Please could you see fit to reimburse me and swap the versions as this is getting prohibitively expensive and I'm at my wits end.
    thank you

Debbie

***Moved From: Windows 10/Install & upgrade***

:)

Debalena1, Jun 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 3, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please) :D

Casecutter, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

1. Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please) - Similar Threads - Purchasing various versions

2. New PC, Various BSOD from first start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New PC, Various BSOD from first start up. Please help.: Hello,I bought a new prebuilt gaming pc about 8 months ago. It crashed the very first time I turned it on and even before I finished the initial Setup. It runs okay but I crash and get a BSOD every day, several times a day. I've tried tons of troubleshooting options over the...
  3. New PC, Various BSOD from first start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New PC, Various BSOD from first start up. Please help.: Hello,I bought a new prebuilt gaming pc about 8 months ago. It crashed the very first time I turned it on and even before I finished the initial Setup. It runs okay but I crash and get a BSOD every day, several times a day. I've tried tons of troubleshooting options over the...
  4. New PC, Various BSOD from first start up. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help troubleshooting various BSoDs

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help troubleshooting various BSoDs: I've been getting BSoDs regularly, about 3-4 times a day, since I did some major hardware changes to my computer one change was upgrading to a SSD, so honestly they haven't been as much as an inconvenience as you'd think. The strange thing is that almost all of them seem to...
  6. Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help me please. I want some help with purchasing a new screen.: submitted by /u/Saakeman [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih5xyc/help_me_please_i_want_some_help_with_purchasing_a/
  7. Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Help Me Identify This Windows Version: I need help identifying this Windows logo. Is this Windows 10? Also, was this version available in December 2017? Many thanks. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-identify-this-windows-version/57239d54-e7e6-4a17-a598-640aea7d8860
  8. Various BSOD Errors Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Various BSOD Errors Help: Hey all, I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue. These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION multiple times CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED one time IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL...
  9. Can't update to version 1903 - please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't update to version 1903 - please help: Having a super frustrating issue when trying to update to version 1903. When I try to update, it doesn't allow me to proceed as it says I need to uninstall Sandboxie from my PC. The thing is, I've never installed Sandboxie, so how am I supposed to uninstall it? I've...
  10. Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please): I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how. I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't...