Windows 10: Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

Discus and support Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please) in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Debalena1, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Debalena1 Win User

Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year.

I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how.

I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't log on to code kingdom (which i have tried on and off to do for 2 years - expensive!). Apparently I need the Java edition - which wasn't shown side by side when i looked to purchase it. I was shown the £25 version and the £39 version however.

As a beginner i didn't even realise there were different versions and so have wasted even more money.

Please could you see fit to reimburse me and swap the versions as this is getting prohibitively expensive and I'm at my wits end.
    thank you

Debbie

***Moved From: Windows 10/Install & upgrade***

:)

Debalena1, Jun 3, 2019

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jun 3, 2019
  3. EVGA GTX 670 FTW Signature 2 2048 MB

Well that helps, but what will EVGA actually have listed 75-90 day from your date of purchase that is a true step-up? *Big Grin Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please) :D

Casecutter, Jun 3, 2019
  4. Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

Staff Pad in-app Purchase

Hello Sharon,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community Forums. We are glad to help you.

To serve you better, please share this:

Are you trying to purchase the app from Windows Store?

Try the below methods and check:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps below to reset the Windows store:

• Press the “Win Logo” + “R”

• Type: WSReset.exe and press “Enter”.

• Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks and regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

1. Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please) - Similar Threads - Purchasing various versions

2. Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchasing various versions - HELP! (Please): I have several copies of minecraft for Xbox and PC, but cant find my downloaded PC one from last year. I signed up for the game pass and saw that minecraft was free but couldn't find how. I eventually downloaded the game for £25 for Windows 10, only to find that I couldn't...
  3. Please Please Please help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Please Please Please help: Please help, I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise code from Snapdeal.com. They have given me link to windows and a key to activate windows. When I download and installed their windows I found that windows has errors while updating. Error in installing update 1803. I...
  4. Please help....

in Windows 10 Customization
    Please help....: okay so one day I decided to come onto my computer and it blue screened... great so I went ahead I tried ALL troubleshoot options and then when ahead and tried to boot win 10 set up from a usb… didn't work ( yes I told it where to boot from) anyways I had to use cmd to make...
  5. Help please

in Windows 10 Customization
    Help please: How do I change the wallpaper of my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please/edfe8fe9-67f0-43e1-aed8-6fdfc89b08b9
  6. Help please.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help please.: Im annoyed so much by this thing happeing. Well 2 things. 1 is my profile keeps logging out random times? Like lets say im playing a game and with friends then it just logs out. Second thing is that well basically i have this stupid time limit thing. Every time i get a...
  7. Help Please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help Please: Hi for last few days i got this error ; error performing inpage operation and yes i did try to open cmd and clean my disk but i cant i try to restore windows but i cant all the time i have error only firefox working and few games i have no idea what to do i cant...
  8. Please help..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help..: I was typinf in word and screen went black. i restart and here’s what happens with all options: Choose an option: 1. Troubleshoot 2. Turn off PC. I troubleshoot, now two more options. 1. RECOVERY MANAGER gives me two options under maintenance- run computer...
  9. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: I can only hear system´s sounds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/help-please/ffc15090-315b-4f1e-a213-732f1a7eeee3
  10. help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    help please: i just renewed my subscription to Assure, but I can't seem to log into it or even find it. Every time I use the link I used to use it tells me either that it no longer exists or it wants to know what my problem with outlook is and that is not the problem. My windows 10 on my...