Windows 10: Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Experts!, Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription? How much does it cost? Is this Windows available to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Rasheed.Abdulrahman, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Hello Microsoft Experts!,

Is Windows 10 Enterprise E5 a lifetime license or a subscription?

How much does it cost?

Is this Windows available to Palestine or should be a reseller for purchasing to this country?

Thank you,

Rasheed Abdulrahman.

:)

Rasheed.Abdulrahman, Jan 15, 2021

2. Need specifics on RAID 10

step 1) purchase a raid card that does raid 10 and has 4x mini sas. you will want at least 1024 ram on that chip.
    step 2) purchase 16 2 TB enterprise class constellation drives
    step 3) purchase another whole rig to do the same thing
    step 4) setup rsync to copy all of the changed data from server 1 to server 2
    step 5) buy 2 800 watt BBU (1 for each)

there.

Easy Rhino, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 15, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

Windows10 Home to Enterprise Upgrade Purchased

Hi JohnnyFRX

Can i assume you purchased the Pro upgrade, not the Enterprise upgrade - the Enterprise edition is not for personal use, it is fro companies and organisations . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to System - About

What Edition is listed there, is it Pro or Enterprise?

DaveM121, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Purchasing Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Purchasing Enterprise

2. Where can I purchase a Windows 11 IoT Enterprise with specific SMA256

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where can I purchase a Windows 11 IoT Enterprise with specific SMA256: Please advise where can I purchase the following version in Taiwan. I have asked a Taiwan distributor Chander but the SHA256 he provided didn't match.Major release: 22H2 Win 11 Name in VLSC: Windows 11, version 22H2 updated Sept 2022 x64 Size bytes: 5440065536 SHA256:...
  3. Where can I purchase a Windows 11 IoT Enterprise with specific SMA256

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where can I purchase a Windows 11 IoT Enterprise with specific SMA256: Please advise where can I purchase the following version in Taiwan. I have asked a Taiwan distributor Chander but the SHA256 he provided didn't match.Major release: 22H2 Win 11 Name in VLSC: Windows 11, version 22H2 updated Sept 2022 x64 Size bytes: 5440065536 SHA256:...
  4. Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.: I recently purchased a surface laptop with windows 11 home. I needed windows 11 pro so i could add it to a domain. I purchased a copy of pro, and clicked the download link provided. It installed a version of windows 11 Enterprise and now the OS will not activate. The on-line...
  5. Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.

Purchased Windows 11 pro, the link gave me windows 11 Enterprise...can't activate.: I recently purchased a surface laptop with windows 11 home. I needed windows 11 pro so i could add it to a domain. I purchased a copy of pro, and clicked the download link provided. It installed a version of windows 11 Enterprise and now the OS will not activate. The on-line...
  6. Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation: Bought an LG Gram computer from Costco which came with Windows 11 Home. I installed all the updates and the system showed activated. From the control panel I was referred to the Microsoft Store to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. After paying my $99, I got a blue box that allowed...
  7. Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation

Windows Pro Upgrade Purchased but Installed Windows Enterprise PLUS Failed Activation: Bought an LG Gram computer from Costco which came with Windows 11 Home. I installed all the updates and the system showed activated. From the control panel I was referred to the Microsoft Store to upgrade to Windows 11 Pro. After paying my $99, I got a blue box that allowed...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro but download was for 10 Enterprise: Problem is I have 2 profiles on my laptop. One profile is fine. The other is giving me an Activation Error.Since I have not been able to activate 10 Enterprise on the other profile I'm guessing it is Single-User.How do I get Windows 10 Pro, and will there be a problem...
  9. Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Purchased Upgrade from Win 10 Home to Win 10 Pro, Got An Inactive Win10 Enterprise: This is the same problem as this case: Upgrading to Windows 10 Pro from Home, got Enterprise that is not - Microsoft CommunityThe response here is to contact chat support. I went through the virtual agent and all I end up with is a message saying wait times are longer than...
  10. Install Options? Purchased Windows 10 Over Installed Windows 7 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Options? Purchased Windows 10 Over Installed Windows 7 Enterprise: Split from this thread.I purchased my old laptop discount from my employer. It has Windows 7 Enterprise; and I just purchased Windows 10 to install on it. How can I install on top of Windows 7 Enterprise??...