Windows 10: Purchasing Windows 10 Home Disc from Microsoft

Discus and support Purchasing Windows 10 Home Disc from Microsoft in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; am I able to purchase windows 10 home on a cd? My bios does does not have a start up function for usb. ***Original title: windows 10 home***... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jimmor41, Nov 21, 2019.

1. jimmor41 Win User

Purchasing Windows 10 Home Disc from Microsoft

am I able to purchase windows 10 home on a cd? My bios does does not have a start up function for usb.

***Original title: windows 10 home***

:)

jimmor41, Nov 21, 2019

2. Microsoft Selects Dolby Audio for Windows 10

it would've been great if microsoft added HEVC decoders, LAV filters along with other codecs with Windows 10, and developing WMP to be better than VLC, KMPlayer and such sorts of media players.

Nevertheless, this is good step for microsoft, by far.

Analog_Interface, Nov 21, 2019
  3. Disc for windows 7 to run on windows 10

Hi Jane,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to read the Windows 7 disc and check if it helps.

• Insert Windows 7 disc.
    • Press “Windows+E” which will open file explorer.
    • There you will find the Windows 7 disc.
    • Open the disc and copy the files anywhere on your computer, so that you can access the information from the disc.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Nov 21, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Purchasing Windows 10 Home Disc from Microsoft - Similar Threads - Purchasing Home Disc

2. Windows 10 Home purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home purchase: Advice needed!I have a HP EliteBook 840 laptop. I want to continue using this. Have decided to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Home. Where do I buy a Win 10 for downloading? I know that Win 10 is an old OS, but I doubt that my PC can use Win 11. Pls give advice!...
  3. Windows 10 Home purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Home purchase: Advice needed!I have a HP EliteBook 840 laptop. I want to continue using this. Have decided to upgrade from Win 8.1 to Win 10 Home. Where do I buy a Win 10 for downloading? I know that Win 10 is an old OS, but I doubt that my PC can use Win 11. Pls give advice!...
  4. Windows 10 Home purchase

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Microsoft 10 Home Purchase and New Motherboard

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft 10 Home Purchase and New Motherboard: Just short of purchasing windows home 10, I was able to install it on my motherboard but then shortly after my motherboard stopped working. I'm returning my motherboard and getting a refund on it, however, I wanted to know if the key will still work on my new motherboard. I...
  6. Microsoft 10 Home Purchase and New Motherboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 10 Home Purchase and New Motherboard: Just short of purchasing windows home 10, I was able to install it on my motherboard but then shortly after my motherboard stopped working. I'm returning my motherboard and getting a refund on it, however, I wanted to know if the key will still work on my new motherboard. I...
  7. I am trying to upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to PRO with a Disc and License Key I purchased

I am trying to upgrade from Windows 10 HOME to PRO with a Disc and License Key I purchased: This is becoming frustrating as I have Windows 10 Home on a computer that was given to me by my brother it is activated. I then purchased an OEM pro version as I am trying to use this computer as a PROJECT test system for running databases that require Windows 10 PRO. It only...
  8. PURCHASE OF WINDOWS 10 HOME

PURCHASE OF WINDOWS 10 HOME: Do I get a mail of the product key and the download link of windows 10 home after I purchase the same on Microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purchase-of-windows-10-home/7448da80-9297-475e-a0a0-ca3acb39b936
  9. purchased windows 10 home

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    purchased windows 10 home: before upgrading from windows 7 to windows 10 home, I didn't know that it is free but I had purchased windows 10 home from Microsoft store. Now what about my money?...
  10. purchased windows 10 home

purchased windows 10 home: I have purchased windows 10 home with product key received on my email. But after installing windows 10 the product key is showing other than product key I purchased and it is activated. if it is free for upgradation. Then pl refund my amount soon...