Windows 10: Pure Virtual Function Call Error When Searching

Discus and support Pure Virtual Function Call Error When Searching in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I try to search a folder I get the following error message; Runtime Error! Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE R6025 -pure virtual function call... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarstenPoulsen172, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Pure Virtual Function Call Error When Searching

When I try to search a folder I get the following error message;

Runtime Error!
    Program: C:\Windows\Explorer.EXE
    R6025
    -pure virtual function call

and Windows Explorer then crashes??

I have tried several methods including

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-files/pure-virtual-function-call-error-when-searching/5663f8a3-3a31-4dd2-81bd-8371287b1df2?auth=1

but in vain.

If I in Search Tools deselect "Advanced options" -> "In non-indexed locations" -> "File contents" the problem disappears.

If I select "File contents" the issue reappears.

:)

CarstenPoulsen172, Dec 20, 2020
  2. irgb Win User

Error: pure virtual function call error in WCESMgr.exe

I also receive the

"Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe

R6025

- pure virtual function call" message everytime I sync with my HTC-8900 running mobile 6 pro. I've unistalled activesync rebooted computer reinstalled rebooted and still receive error message. I'm running activesync 4.5.0 build 5096

3. ranz Win User
    Error: pure virtual function call error in WCESMgr.exe

I recently went from Active Sync 4.2 to 4.5 on Windows XP and Mobile 5. Now everytime I synch I take an error and after reporting it I get the following runtime error message from Microsfot C++:

Runtime Error!

Program: C:\Program Files\Microsoft ActiveSync\WCESMgr.exe

R6025

- pure virtual function call

Anyone else seen this? Do I need to backout the 4.5 ActiveSync and go back to 4.2? Dosen't seem very well behaved.

Thanks -ear

4. Pure Virtual Function Call Error When Searching

"runtim error RoxWizardLauncher15.exe, R6025 pure virtual function call".

Hello everybody,

I've some problems using roxio nxt 4 and 5 too due to "runtim error RoxWizardLauncher15.exe R6025 pure virtual function call".

I've tried to unistall/install Roxio tool and Microsoft Visual C++ without solution. On my PC I've WINDOWS 10 that works perfectly without other problems... I don't have any virus on my PC (using three different malware tools: WINDOWS tool, AVIRA and MALWAREBYTES
    no malware has been found).

Thanks a lot for possible solution. Regards, Gigi

Note: also using previously Windows vertion (8), same problem was present in same way...

gianluigighidelli, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Pure Virtual Function Call Error When Searching

1. Pure Virtual Function Call Error When Searching - Similar Threads - Pure Virtual Function

2. chm file shows script error , when opening through function call HtmlHelpW .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    chm file shows script error , when opening through function call HtmlHelpW .: Hi , I am using windows 11 machine and I have an ".chm" file which opens perfectly fine when opened in explorer and all the links inside .chm file are also working fine , but when i am trying to open the same file using HtmlHelpW in MFC c++ application , i am getting script...
  3. chm file shows script error , when opening through function call HtmlHelpW .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    chm file shows script error , when opening through function call HtmlHelpW .: Hi , I am using windows 11 machine and I have an ".chm" file which opens perfectly fine when opened in explorer and all the links inside .chm file are also working fine , but when i am trying to open the same file using HtmlHelpW in MFC c++ application , i am getting script...
  4. Fix Runtime error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Runtime error R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call: [ATTACH]Getting a runtime error R6025 in Windows 10? Well, you have landed on the correct page. Here, we are going to mention some solutions to fix runtime error R6025. This Runtime error occurs while you are trying to run a particular application or a process and it shuts...
  5. Windows Mail Search function Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Mail Search function Error: When searching e-mails on windows mail, When I use the search online function and additional results are returned, If I try to click on one of those search results the program starts rapidly clearing all of the results from the search, one by one, including the one I wish...
  6. Some of the program are not found when searching on search function

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some of the program are not found when searching on search function: I am finding myself in this situation where I can't seem to find the ordinary app that I use on the search, I have few programs like signal, simplenote and java eclipse that was easily accessible through search function. They are not showing, just the installation file. Even...
  7. ERROR NUMBER 0X80040707 DLL FUNCTION CALL CRASHED ISRT.EnumFoldersItem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    ERROR NUMBER 0X80040707 DLL FUNCTION CALL CRASHED ISRT.EnumFoldersItem: I am trying to install some game and this error keeps appearing I googled and didn't find a solution for this particular error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-number-0x80040707-dll-function-call-crashed/e0b9dbdf-080f-462e-853f-3ad568b99edf
  8. CSGO is crashing with Pure server error on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    CSGO is crashing with Pure server error on Windows: CSGO (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive) is arguably one of the most iconic FPS titles of its generation on Windows. SGO is frequently updated by its publisher Valve, but it appears that a recent update is causing the game to crash with “Pure Server: client file does not...
  9. IE Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call

in Browsers and Email
    IE Runtime error R6025 pure virtual function call: I get this error message 3 times when I am using IE on Win 10. Then IE must close. How can I cure this problem? 21464
  10. Search function not working

in Windows 10 Support
    Search function not working: Hello, When I type anything in the search, nothing shows up. really frustrating, what can I do to fix it? Thanks 28935

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix r6025 pure virtual function call