Windows 10: Purgecaches

Discus and support Purgecaches in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi ,I have some problems in my windows 10 on asus laptop after recent updates , mail , tips , microsoft store , search isnt working , and when I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by khanzadehamirhossin, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Purgecaches

Hi ,I have some problems in my windows 10 on asus laptop after recent updates , mail , tips , microsoft store , search isnt working , and when I have purgecashes error, any solution?

:)

khanzadehamirhossin, Sep 29, 2019

2. ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches

windows store won't load, can't find (ms-windows-store-PurgeCaches)

Malcolmpictureman, Sep 29, 2019
  3. PurgeCache needs to be reinstalled

I am running the troubleshoot apps program. It first tries to reset Windows Store. I then get the error message that the Purgecaches application cannot be opened and needs to be reinstalled. How does one do that?

RobDeckerWombat, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

Purgecaches

Microsoft store.

Hi Monty,

The error message Windows cannot find ‘ms-windows-store: PurgeCaches’. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again means that your Microsoft Store is not registered. For us to assist you, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below
    to re-register your Microsoft Store:

• Press the Windows button + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\WinStore\AppxManifest.xml
    • Restart your PC and see if the issue persists.

Let us know how it goes and if you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Purgecaches

1. Purgecaches - Similar Threads - Purgecaches

2. ms-window-store: PurgeCaches

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms-window-store: PurgeCaches: Hi there,I have problem with Microsoft Store App which would disappear after popup. I have tried many online solutions but none of them have worked properly. Please guide me to solve this problem. Thanks in advance....
  3. ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359: Every time I try to open a microsoft app following error msg is shown : "ms-windows-store purgecaches file system error -2147416359 " How to solve this problem? [IMG]...
  4. Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store - Missing PurgeCaches: So I recently signed upto the Windows Game Pass PC Beta, and updated to the latest Windows 10 Update ( after installing a new SSD as I had run out of space) So ive done a complete new fresh install on a brand new ssd. I have tried multiple different options to try an resolve...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows store purgecache