Windows 10: Purging completed reminders from Cortana

Discus and support Purging completed reminders from Cortana in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I go to Cortana->notebook->reminders it shows me all reminders, including completed reminders. Is there some way to get Cortana to remove all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alfred001, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Alfred001 Win User

Purging completed reminders from Cortana

When I go to Cortana->notebook->reminders it shows me all reminders, including completed reminders. Is there some way to get Cortana to remove all reminders that have been completed?

:)

Alfred001, Apr 3, 2017
  2. FH_742 Win User

How do I delete a calendar reminder on Windows 10?

Totally/disappointed/frustrated/furious with the fact that I can't purge the reminders from the calendar even if I switch off Cortana or if I delete the reminders on Cortana's notebook so the only solution I found is to switch to android or iPhone! After
    having these 2 daily reminders morning and night for MONTHS even after having 4 of these phones, this is a NO-NO for me.

FH_742, Apr 3, 2017
  3. kelly_790 Win User
    Cortana Reminder Stuck

I had set a reminder in Cortana and to remind me at 8pm everyday for it. Once I completed the task, I deleted the reminder from Cortana. This was a couple of weeks ago, and now all of a sudden, Cortana started listing it as a meeting at 8pm and it keeps
    coming back everyday. This supposed meeting is not in my Calendar and no meetings or reminders remain in Cortana. Its annoying because I want to have meetings displayed in Cortana to remind me about them, but this meeting which was originally just a reminder
    keeps popping up. I already contacted Microsoft and had them take remote control of my computer, but it was completely useless. If anyone has any solutions I'd appreciate it!

kelly_790, Apr 3, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Purging completed reminders from Cortana [​IMG]

Edwin, Apr 4, 2017
  5. Alfred001 Win User
    The thing is, when I go to history it doesn't show me all the completed reminders. In fact, it shows very few of them.

Alfred001, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Purging completed reminders from Cortana - Similar Threads - Purging completed reminders

2. Cortana Reminders Disappeared

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Reminders Disappeared: The last time I used Cortana it had a menu that I could choose to see all my reminders. Today that menu is gone. How do I see the reminders I have set?[ATTACH]...
  3. Cortana reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana reminders: Although cortana sets up reminders correctly you are not reminded at the appropriate time. It doesn't matter if you create it on PC, android phone or invoke. It does not work on any device....
  4. Cortana Reminders

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana Reminders: I used to get reminders from Cortana by text in the notification area along with a bell sound to remind me. It has stopped working and I've checked all the settings and I can't determine the problem. It accepts my reminders, I see them listed, FocusAssist is off,...
  5. Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana

in Cortana
    Remove reminder from Calendar without removing the reminder from Cortana: Hi, Is there a way to remove a reminder which has created an event in my calendar, whilst still keeping the original reminder? To rephrase, I want to be reminded by Cortana, but I do not want the reminder to appear as an event on my calendar as it takes up a lot of space,...
  6. Cortana and reminders

in Cortana
    Cortana and reminders: I am on a windows 10 machine build 18362, and I have questions about reminders. I used to use Cortana (typed) all the time. One of the primary things I used her for was setting daily reminders. I have had a couple of strokes and my memory for some daily activities is not so...
  7. Cortana remind me

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cortana remind me: I updated to Windows 10 Pro to 1903 and all is fine except for Cortana Remind Me. When I try to do anything the black Remind Me comes up but it promptly disappears on any action. I added another user account and Remind Me works OK in it. I had 4 Remind Me's in the previous...
  8. Cortana reminder

in Cortana
    Cortana reminder: I cannot set a reminder on Cortana it says "your account needs an update.I can take you there to get that settled". plz help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-reminder/3e912b26-feec-424e-a0ab-8520adccbe2e"
  9. Unreliability of Cortana reminders

Unreliability of Cortana reminders: Has anyone else found Cortana's reminders to be unreliable? For no apparent reason reminders that I set don't ring. Also reminders that I've had set to ring daily and which DID ring daily for a long time all of a sudden stopped for no reason that I can see. Does anyone...
  10. Cortana speeh reminder

Cortana speeh reminder: I've just bought a windows phone, as recommended in the shop, to have it remind me each day, at the same time, to take my tablets. I need it to do this via speech. Basically, each day at 1pm I want it to say "Take your tablets it is 1pm". I don't want any snooze periods...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to purge cortana reminder history