Windows 10: Purging frozen up..

Discus and support Purging frozen up.. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have an HP Stream laptop and I was trying to free up space so I can update. It said that it was purging and it's been stuck there now for awhile.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tigerluv73, Jul 19, 2019.

1. Purging frozen up..

I have an HP Stream laptop and I was trying to free up space so I can update. It said that it was purging and it's been stuck there now for awhile. What should I do?

:)

tigerluv73, Jul 19, 2019

2. Frozen Computer

Hi,

We would like to know the status of the concern you have posted here in the Community forum. Kindly answer the following questions for us to provide you with an accurate troubleshooting suggestions.

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 19, 2019
  3. Frozen Computer

Hi Cindy,

In order for us to help you with your frozen computer, kindly answer the following questions:

• When you turn your computer ON, on what screen does it freezes? If you can, kindly post here the screen shot of this frozen window.
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to encountering this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your post and we appreciate your response.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Jul 19, 2019
  4. SamPesner Win User

Purging frozen up..

Purged deleted folder

I deleted a large folder by accident. It was apparently too large for the recycle bin and was purged. I need it back. My backup to a Seagate external drive does not find the most recent version of the folder intact (as a separate entity) but instead shows
    thousands of individual files, many of which are unreadable. Any suggestions?

SamPesner, Jul 19, 2019
Thema:

Purging frozen up..

1. Purging frozen up.. - Similar Threads - Purging frozen

2. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  3. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  4. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings: Hello.After the 23H2 version Windows update Windows 11, I'm not able to delete the previous update files which were always safe to be removed by Windows.I would simply do that by going into Storage Settings of Windows. Then Temp Files and then Windows would list all the files...
  6. Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings

Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings: Hello.After the 23H2 version Windows update Windows 11, I'm not able to delete the previous update files which were always safe to be removed by Windows.I would simply do that by going into Storage Settings of Windows. Then Temp Files and then Windows would list all the files...
  7. How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?: Hey people, how are you doing? Great 2024 for everyone!There is any way to complete disable this unwanted bug feature?1. High performance is enabled:2. Efficiency mode is disabledBut the system does not care about me:Anyone knows how to destroy this bug? :DThanks!...
  8. How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?

How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?: Hey people, how are you doing? Great 2024 for everyone!There is any way to complete disable this unwanted bug feature?1. High performance is enabled:2. Efficiency mode is disabledBut the system does not care about me:Anyone knows how to destroy this bug? :DThanks!...
  9. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?: I need to delete files in C:\windows\systemtemp on startup. A blog indicated that I may be able to modify DiskCleanup by adding that path using these steps:Just in case someone wants it. Add an extra folder to this registry path:@...
  10. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?: I need to delete files in C:\windows\systemtemp on startup. A blog indicated that I may be able to modify DiskCleanup by adding that path using these steps:Just in case someone wants it. Add an extra folder to this registry path:@...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. free up space now stuck on purging