Windows 10: Purging in Windows 10

Discus and support Purging in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In STORAGE I'm "purging: windows update cleanup". The action got about 1/3 completed and then froze. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JakeSchur, Jan 18, 2019.

1. JakeSchur Win User

Purging in Windows 10

In STORAGE I'm "purging: windows update cleanup". The action got about 1/3 completed and then froze.

Thanks

:)

JakeSchur, Jan 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 18, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Purging in Windows 10

Delta6326, Jan 18, 2019
Thema:

Purging in Windows 10

1. Purging in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Purging

2. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  3. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS: Windows has previously been working fine, however it is in increasing frequency developing new features I would like to turn the **** off. How do I prevent MY computer from doing all this ****? When I can't log into MY computer without YOUR **** account, we have a problem and...
  4. I would like to know how to purge my computer of all the malware aspects of the Windows OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings: Hello.After the 23H2 version Windows update Windows 11, I'm not able to delete the previous update files which were always safe to be removed by Windows.I would simply do that by going into Storage Settings of Windows. Then Temp Files and then Windows would list all the files...
  6. Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings

Windows Update Cleanup doesn't get purged in temp files storage settings: Hello.After the 23H2 version Windows update Windows 11, I'm not able to delete the previous update files which were always safe to be removed by Windows.I would simply do that by going into Storage Settings of Windows. Then Temp Files and then Windows would list all the files...
  7. How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?: Hey people, how are you doing? Great 2024 for everyone!There is any way to complete disable this unwanted bug feature?1. High performance is enabled:2. Efficiency mode is disabledBut the system does not care about me:Anyone knows how to destroy this bug? :DThanks!...
  8. How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?

How to complete disable/remove/purge efficiency mode?: Hey people, how are you doing? Great 2024 for everyone!There is any way to complete disable this unwanted bug feature?1. High performance is enabled:2. Efficiency mode is disabledBut the system does not care about me:Anyone knows how to destroy this bug? :DThanks!...
  9. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?: I need to delete files in C:\windows\systemtemp on startup. A blog indicated that I may be able to modify DiskCleanup by adding that path using these steps:Just in case someone wants it. Add an extra folder to this registry path:@...
  10. Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Expanding DiskCleanup to purge C:\windows\systemtemp on startup via Registry Edit?: I need to delete files in C:\windows\systemtemp on startup. A blog indicated that I may be able to modify DiskCleanup by adding that path using these steps:Just in case someone wants it. Add an extra folder to this registry path:@...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. purging files into explorer in windows 10

2. windows 10 purging