Windows 10: Purple aarrows in text

Discus and support Purple aarrows in text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I just turned on a setting on my pc and I am not sure what is this thing on my text [ATTACH] . Can you guys tell me how can I turn this off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IlieDani, Jan 20, 2021.

1. IlieDani Win User

Purple aarrows in text

Hello,I just turned on a setting on my pc and I am not sure what is this thing on my text Purple aarrows in text 442988e7-7947-4099-8465-9af9b972345b?upload=true.png . Can you guys tell me how can I turn this off?

:)

IlieDani, Jan 20, 2021
  2. 5DVX0130 Win User

WD Purple or Blue?

For 24/7 go with the Purple. I'd suggest going the Red, if your budget allows for it.
    Also look for specials, sometimes you can pick up a 3TB drive for the price of a 2TB.

5DVX0130, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Hopachi Win User
    Aero8-Purple

The purple cursor is ready!
    aero8-purple-release.zip (N, L, XL sizes available)

*By Aero8-Purple I mean the default Windows cursor... long (aero) story.

Preview:

Purple aarrows in text [​IMG]

Install:
    Extract zip, right-click on install.inf to install.
    Then select the installed one from cursor scheme list.

Hopachi, Jan 20, 2021
  4. Purple aarrows in text

text suggestion

Hi, Alp Patel.

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To enable text suggestion on your Lumia 640, you may follow these steps:

1. Go to Settings under your App list.

2. Search for Keyboard.

3. Tap the keyboard you're using to make changes.

4. Check the checkbox for "Suggest text".

Hope this helps.

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

Purple aarrows in text

1. Purple aarrows in text - Similar Threads - Purple aarrows text

2. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  3. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple screen: Hi, whenever i try to turn on my laptop which is a Lenovo g575an oldie but a goodie it shows the basic Lenovo screen with the meanings of two function keys, then my screen goes black for a while, then it turns a sort of light purplecheck picture attatched and it only just...
  4. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Purple arrow arrows in text

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purple arrow arrows in text: Hello,I just turned on a setting on my pc and I am not sure what is this thing on my text [ATTACH] . Can you guys tell me how can I turn this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/purple-arrow-arrows-in-text/96ea0e1d-9cb9-489e-a70d-8a8fd7b91c20
  6. Purple screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Purple screen: I have purple screen and I’m not sure how to fix it, I checked the bulbs in the screen and they all work perfectly, I think it’s a problem in the display cable but I’m not sure how to fix it, should I send it to someone to fix it or is there a way to fix it myself??...
  7. Purple text with a Sony x900f as a monitor during PC usage

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purple text with a Sony x900f as a monitor during PC usage: When I connect the TV to my PC I get discoloration of letters while Windows ClearType text is enabled, but only in Game/Graphics modes which are meant to accurately display the 4:4:4/RGB signal. When ClearType is disabled the issue goes away but the text is jagged and ugly....
  8. ClearType makes text purple on a 4k TV

ClearType makes text purple on a 4k TV: I noticed this when I started using Sony X900F TV as a monitor a few days ago, but it's under a specific set of circumstances. When I set the TV in game mode, which is required for PC usage due to input lag, all the letters in File Explorer, Chrome, and some other programs...
  9. Does anyone know why this text turned purple all of a sudden?

Does anyone know why this text turned purple all of a sudden?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Siebe_13 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g4exx7/does_anyone_know_why_this_text_turned_purple_all/
  10. purple screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    purple screen: After when I updated my win10 to 1903 version, my screen turned to purple. I tried to update the driver through GeForce Experience but it did not help. I use the NIVDIA. Everyone says it is due to the version of win10 cannot match NIVDIA new driver. What should I do ? P.S....