Windows 10: Purple arrow arrows in text

Discus and support Purple arrow arrows in text in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello,I just turned on a setting on my pc and I am not sure what is this thing on my text [ATTACH] . Can you guys tell me how can I turn this off?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IlieDani, Jan 20, 2021.

1. IlieDani Win User

Purple arrow arrows in text

Hello,I just turned on a setting on my pc and I am not sure what is this thing on my text Purple arrow arrows in text 442988e7-7947-4099-8465-9af9b972345b?upload=true.png . Can you guys tell me how can I turn this off?

:)

IlieDani, Jan 20, 2021

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 20, 2021
  3. Back arrow

In Internet Explorer, when my cursor hovered over the "Back" arrow, a list of recent pages would drop down. I can't make this happen with Edge. Any suggestions?

StanWilsonXU, Jan 20, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Desktop Arrow Symbols

The arrow symbol in your screen capture is the standard arrow for a shortcut, it does not mean compression !!

For a step by step registry hack to remove these standard shortcut arrows -
    Click HERE

DaveM121, Jan 20, 2021
Thema:

1. Purple arrow arrows in text - Similar Threads - Purple arrow arrows

2. Purple arrow in the middle of the screen when playing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Purple arrow in the middle of the screen when playing.: I just got this purple arrow which moves throughout the game whenever I play game called Dota 2 on steam. According to steam, it's not a steam overlay and is a 3rd party overlay, but I am having trouble finding this app that's making this arrow appear on the screen. Anyone...
  3. Purple arrow in the middle of the screen when playing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Purple arrow in the middle of the screen when playing.: I just got this purple arrow which moves throughout the game whenever I play game called Dota 2 on steam. According to steam, it's not a steam overlay and is a 3rd party overlay, but I am having trouble finding this app that's making this arrow appear on the screen. Anyone...
  4. SNIP and then add text & arrows, etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SNIP and then add text & arrows, etc.: W10 desktop with mouse and keyboard. I see the new Snip and Sketch, and I see that I can use the mouse to draw "imperfect" lines of different colors. But how can I really update the raw snippet with straight or diagonal lines, typed words, and even shapes like circles, etc?...
  5. SNIP and then add text & arrows, etc.

SNIP and then add text & arrows, etc.: W10 desktop with mouse and keyboard. I see the new Snip and Sketch, and I see that I can use the mouse to draw "imperfect" lines of different colors. But how can I really update the raw snippet with straight or diagonal lines, typed words, and even shapes like circles, etc?...
  6. ARROW KEYS SELECTING TEXT

in Windows 10 Customization
    ARROW KEYS SELECTING TEXT: ANS ARROW KEY + INSERT WAS ACCIDENTALY PRESSED https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys-selecting-text/7cde71aa-edb1-49a0-9535-21ae420f04b9
  7. What is this arrow for?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this arrow for?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rootkit3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hcicyo/what_is_this_arrow_for/
  8. Download arrow or down arrow in start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Download arrow or down arrow in start menu: [ATTACH]I had reset [ATTACH] my windows 10 last day after resetting it i found that there are down arrows in start menu.Please help me and give a solution to this problem...
  9. Arrow keys started selecting text

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Arrow keys started selecting text: Seems that accidentally I have hit some key which has caused arrow keys and 'end' key to highlight (select) text. Never had this previously. I'm aware of the num lock key to toggle this feature, but then I am unable to use the number keypad. Any ideas please?...
  10. Text, arrows, and such on images in Windows 10

Text, arrows, and such on images in Windows 10: Greetings All, I just put my final Apple product on eBay. Making the complete switch to Windows. Got myself an Asus VivoMini i5 with 512SSD, 8GBs of RAM, and a 2Kish 25 inch monitor. My price with 3 year coverage? $1149ish. Apple price for similar? $2300. Bah-bye...